Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i can't wait to keep Blizz on my ship forever, it will feel so nice

i have to admit though Mako and Gault are two of my favorite companions in the game, glad im a BH

i dunno if it was a bug or anything, but as sith marauder that robot DROVE ME FUCKING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, god so much spam, i hope they fix it, like EVERY.SINGLE.CAST is with an ANNOYING phrase

10+ Year Old Account
    While I haven't seen enough to call favorites, I enjoyed Kira Carsen (I think that's the name) and Khem Val alot.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Deleted
    Jaesa Willsaam is the best, hot romance-able character, what could be better? Sith Warriors get lucky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    Most are pretty good, with the exception being Aric Jorgan for the Trooper. He's just ranged DPS... for a class who's primary role is ranged DPS. Figure that one out.

He's so bad, in fact, that it's preferable to use the ship droid when you get him, because at least that guy can heal you.
    =[ Aww, but I really wanted to romance him.

15+ Year Old Account
    IA are decent

Kaliyo, hated her as a tank. Makes playing a DS agent easy, her story is amusing as well
    Vector, he's just cool.
    Lokin, BEST COMPANION EVER. Great healer, great personality, great story.
    Temple, no opinion on her
    Scorpio. Fembot who wants to kill you=winner
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Hes the worst companion out there :/
    Wrong...alot of people think this though. I didnt even know he came off the ship until I tryed. Then geared.....heals like a mofo.

If you don't have a healing companion before you get your droid definitely I viable option if you want healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xema-Do View Post
    Liking kill lv 20 when 85. See no PVP then can going do what PVP making. No 40, No 60, can not finding, but 20 all here and there, so sigh, then 20 die

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as combat? Xalek seems to be the best that I've seen so far out of the 3 classes I've played (Sorcerer, Powertech, and Sentinel), although you get him at such a high level it's somewhat understandable.

Not including combat I would have to say the droid on your ship, he always has something nice/funny to say and it's a really nice change of pace from all the backstabbing and murdering in the empire.
    Last edited by Varyk; 2012-01-05 at 11:46 PM.

Deleted
    I just got annoyed by Khem Val, with his guttural growling and fugly looks. He's somewhat amusing for being an utter psychopath but thats about as far as his attraction extrends. I'm not really sure who is my favourite of the Inq companions really.

Xalek is pretty awesome actually - he just gets shit done.

Ashara pissed me off - I assumed I was going to turn her to the dark side and have my own Anakin style apprentice, but instead she still raves on about being a Jedi despite her blatantly not being one (she follows a Sith lord around doing his/her bidding, is complete crap at controlling her emotions etc etc). She even gets told at one point she is not a Jedi by a Jedi master she visits. She'd be a cool companion if she just admitted she was Sith and formally became the player's apprentice, instead of just half assing it somewhere in between.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    M14X I just wish he was useful for me as Tanking Vanguard.

The quest line to get him is just epic, and the line "it would take your blasters a decade of sustained fire to penetrate my shield, but you are a resourceful Republic soldier and you find a way to bring down my shields."

His personal side missions are funny as well.

I really enjoyed having Skadge with me for the last few levels of BH. He's a great companion if you're dark side because he's a complete sociopath. In one particular quest, I managed to get about +1200 rep with him just by being my evil self.

I have to say I have grown close to Quzen Fess. At first I was like woah what is this ugly lizard dude. But I really admire him now and I like his view on things.

I absolutely LOVE Zenith, he has badass speeches all the time, good aoe dps and strong burstdmg on single target.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kira is awesome... and hot. I have no idea how the "romance" with her will work out, given the Jedi tendency to avoid relationships, but it's still nice to have her around.

T7 manages to be a pretty good tank, and his audible comments are just droid beeps so he's never annoying. The ship droid on the other hand...
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    Mako as the first companion for BH being a healer has a few advantages, to bad she never shuts the hell up.

Personally even though I'll be playing empire, the first JK companion T7 was my favourite. there is something about a droid with a personality that just warms your heart.
    QFT!

// T7 + Jedi = Universe Saved //

Quote Originally Posted by walrusaurus View Post
    Ugh i absolutely hated Jack. Dumbest character in the entire game, even worse than Miranda...
    I feel the complete opposite. She was the only one i really liked. Miranda was just useless.

I like Kay right now.

I'm playing an imperial agent. Thoughts on the companions:

Kaliyo: She was fun at first due to her love of sarcastic replies and defying authority, but she is also a liar as you get to know her, and somewhat manipulative. I got a bit tired of her. You'll also find that she likes anything to do with sex. (flirting with anyone = guaranteed Kaliyo affection) She's serviceable as a tank if you keep her up to date. She's actually fairly neutral with the light/dark thing, as I had her gain affection from light responses more than once.
    Vector: Freaky guy who was assimilated into a bug hive on Alderaan. That alone makes him somewhat interesting. He tends to like noble, light side responses. I haven't used him a lot in combat, but he is a melee damage class who wears light armor, so I hear he's very squishy.
    Doctor Loken: Mad doctor who can turn himself into a rakghoul at will. If you keep him as a doctor he'll heal you somewhat well. His response preference is fun to figure out. He likes it when you ask good questions. Seems like an interesting character, and obviously your go-to guy if you need heals.
    Ensign Temple: An obedient clean-cut patriotic empire chick. She's easy to gain affection with (just kiss ass to the empire) and she wears mostly the same gear as you, so it's easy to gear her up. She's a ranged damage class who also has an option to specialize in AOE. I like her for damage more than Vector because she's ranged and wears medium armor.
    SCORPIO: An awesome fembot driod who wants to kill you. She's a melee tank, and a pretty good one. I would pick this droid over Kaliyo any day. This is a dark side droid, and may be thought of as somewhat similar in spirit to HK-47 from KOTOR. The personality is not quite the same, though. Visually, this is the IA's best companion. Overall, I thought I performed the best with SCORPIO than with anyone else. It was hard to find gear, though. You have to look at the expensive vendors, as people don't craft much droid gear.

EDIT: I should say that I am pretty happy with how varied the companions are for the IA and it definitely has great companions in the long term.
    Last edited by Friendzie; 2012-01-06 at 05:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most are pretty good, with the exception being Aric Jorgan for the Trooper. He's just ranged DPS... for a class who's primary role is ranged DPS. Figure that one out.

He's so bad, in fact, that it's preferable to use the ship droid when you get him, because at least that guy can heal you.
    Thats wrong on so many ways.
    Yes he is a carbon copy of your character but with a cat face.
    Except your character is a heavy armoured tank with a giant cannon, so thats makes it 2 cannons.

I also had the same thoughts after him, until i tried the droid and realized how i was taking forever to kill things. It is easy to ignore the damage he is doing since we have no damage meters, but that guy is insane, he will dish out a ton of damage if you keep his cannon upgraded.

That being said, i still dont like him, but its due to his personality.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

M1-4X is great because he's is basically HK-47 but reprogrammed as a benevolent Paladin. He is fanatical about goodness and has no issue in talking about the absolute slaughter and assassination of the people of the empire in the cheeriest and most respectful way he can for the love of his Republic.

Deleted
    Kaliyya was kinda forgettable for the IA
    I thought that about her at first; but when you got to Alderaan I absolutely loved her; she was just constantly taking the piss out of the nobles. I personally believe the agent has the most interesting companions; Kaliyo is hilarious at times; Vector and Doctor Lokin both have incredibly unique characteristics, Rania Temple has a pretty decent background. The only one I'm not sure about is SCORPIO.