Thread: Directron.com

Directron.com

Anyone have any experience ordering from this site?

Ive always gone through newegg for ordering parts but Directron seems to have a few parts that are lower in price.

I've purchased from them before. Things take a bit longer to arrive sometimes, but I received the items. I still wouldn't put them above the more popular sites as far as service and delivery. Review their return policy and make sure you're comfortable with it, first.

Once upon a time I ordered from them a lot.

The whole outfit if I remember correctly is run out of a warehouse in Houston, TX.. So use that to gauge delivery time.

I never had problems with them. The best way to get customer service out of them is to use the forum on the site.

I'd definitely recommend them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Directron. Their selection isn't huge and their website is still the same poor design they've used for years, but if they have what I want at a competitive price, I make a point to order from them rather than somewhere else. They have amazing customer service, very helpful and efficient. The few times I've had to RMA stuff, they've made it as painless as it could possibly can be - something very appreciated because that is always a headache. I especially remember the time I ordered a hdd that was DOA. They must have overnighted the replacement, because I got it before I had mailed the defective one back!

That said, because their selection is limited, I probably order more often from newegg and other sites, but I am very fond of them.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2011-12-03 at 12:29 AM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |