Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Malygos = Cam Clarke
    Cam Clarke = Liquid Snake
    Liquid Snake = Win.....if I learned right in Differential Equations this must mean....
    Malygos = Win
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Nozdormu. I want his ability to travel through time.

Deleted
    My favourite aspect is Nozdormu, it is so complicated character in the story. And now he got his dragon forms and human form, which i like very much.

But in the game, I prefer Alextrasza. She recieved her ingame human and dragon form as a first and it fits her well. I must read some books about her too in the future

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romobama View Post
    And I'm fairly certain, the dragon (can't recall his name) with the Victorian wig, that gives out the dagger quests, would have been crazy too.... probably wanting to try on various gowns to see how they went with his wig....
    Wrathion? I always thought that was a turban, not a wig...

OT: Honestly...not sure. I kinda like Nozdormu and his abilities to control time (and if Warcraft and Doctor Who ever did a crossover, I think we'd have some kinda battle of wits between Nozdormu and the Doctor), Deathwing because he's an evil fuck (and like thefinalwarden, I have a thing for absolute evil), Alexstrasza and Malygos for their tragic backgrounds (which led Malygos to go apeshit genocidal NUTS)...Ysera, I honestly have no opinion either way, because of the five originals, she's done so LITTLE. Yeah, Emerald Dream and all that, but...I think she's been quite underused, and thus I can't really say either way. Kalec, though I'm kinda "meh" at best towards Knaak's contributions to the lore (which, ironically, would be all of the Aspects besides Alexstrasza and Deathwing, lol), is also kinda tragic, in that he was Aspect for a full five minutes before Alexstrasza went "right, we're not immortal anymore, lol".
    Last edited by Joshmaul; 2011-12-03 at 08:40 AM.
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malygos, me also loves magic

Deleted
    Nozdormu, totally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ysera or Alextraza P:

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Alexstrasza of course, simply because of her skanky outfit... mmmm juicy dragon thighs.
    No doubt.

The cool ones went crazy, and Nozdormu is the bane of Warcraft lore. Nozdormu is both ineffectual (even though he can time travel, what?) and a get out of jail free card for the writers. /rant

That leaves the two chicks. Alexstrasza is hotter. Even though, in the end, they are both dragons. All scaly and stuff. Bleh. Unless you are into that.

I really like Ysera. But Nozdormu get some love because he has an awesome model. Alex is a bit too motherly for my tastes. Kalecgos is boring.

Nozdormu he controls time and knows EVERYTHING and he dont know it now he cant just time travel to find out.

Knowledge = Power!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelf View Post
    No doubt.

The cool ones went crazy, and Nozdormu is the bane of Warcraft lore. Nozdormu is both ineffectual (even though he can time travel, what?) and a get out of jail free card for the writers. /rant

That leaves the two chicks. Alexstrasza is hotter. Even though, in the end, they are both dragons. All scaly and stuff. Bleh. Unless you are into that.
    Don't get me started on how much I hate time travel, such a fucking lazy plot device, it's almost as bad as deus ex machina.

Deleted
    Nozdormu.

I mean, look at his humanoid model. He's so badass. Love how he's containing the sands of time in his shoulderpad.

I used to dislike kalec in the manga, but he's pretty cool ingame. Ysera and Alex are quite hot, I like them too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Don't get me started on how much I hate time travel, such a fucking lazy plot device, it's almost as bad as deus ex machina.
    It's actually been okay-ish in Warcraft lore since Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects. They subscribed to the 'alternate timelines' idea rather than the WotA 'there's one timeline that can get destroyed easily JUST NOT if some random red-haired mage and his silly entourage mess EVERYTHING up'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ysera. One of the most unique of the five flights if you ask me.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Ysera. C: