Jedi Sentinel/Sith Maruader Ego Boost!

While exploring the class forums on swtor, I found a great world PvP video of a Jedi Sentinel at Tatooine from nahman. He fights everyone at full health and no less than three level difference... (though at the beginning he kills a Sith Assassin that was 7 levels higher than himself). He also has a few fights where he successfully wins against two players.

The class looks really fun and is starting to make me rethink my initial class choice! ;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrvnxfSDomQ

Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the guy who posted the video, he did a good video of a level 42 sith assassin pvp.

You did notice he was running around with a counsular healer right?

So for the most part I just saw a lot of bad PvPers on Empire side who couldn't focus down a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post

So for the most part I just saw a lot of bad PvPers on Empire side who couldn't focus down a healer.
    That's his Jedi Companion. Get her on Coruscant I believe. (Why she has a last name)

That was his companion... ;p

Not a bad video at all. SWTOR pvp is actually fun to watch with all the special effects going on.

15+ Year Old Account
    damn was wrecking people O.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing is the companion wasn't even a healer.

Thought it was worth to note that he also doesn't use medpacks. Not even on his action bar, nice to see. Nice video

Also on one kill the empire player doesn't even engage his companion, opps lol. They just stand there watching their 'friend' die. This video made me wonder, can you use your companion to taunt another players companion to get him to switch targets?
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2011-12-03 at 08:36 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    yeah he makes some good vids, some bounty hunter ones also, and some with commentaries.

Haha thats the Jedi Knight companion Kira Carson and she's a melee Consular

Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyira View Post
    Haha thats the Jedi Knight companion Kira Carson and she's a melee Consular
    yeah shes a beast but how the hell was he healing so well

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    yeah shes a beast but how the hell was he healing so well
    He was probably Watchman spec'd and talented with Merciless Zeal "Critical hits with burn effects heal you for [1 / 2]% of your maximum health."

Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys

He was probably Watchman spec'd and talented with Merciless Zeal "Critical hits with burn effects heal you for [1 / 2]% of your maximum health."
    Nope, he was combat spec http://www.torhead.com/calculator/sk...0cZhRrbdzZ0M.1

Deleted
    watchman with ataru form.. yeah right