Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor View Post
    If she were white she'd have a shitty reality show like the damn duggars and she and her kiddy possy would be rolling in a benz bus...lol.
    If the duggars are who I'm thinking of, there's no comparison seeing as they live within their means and aren't on welfare

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    They want you to see an angry black lady with 15 kids screaming for your money.
    It's just something to provoke people to respond against support for really poor people.
    Not everyone in this womans situation is like this.
    We gotta stop being herded by the media and fear.
    Fear of what? Welfare needs a lot of changes, so people can't game the system. I know plenty of people that live in section eight housing, live off of welfare and food stamps, and basically end up with a higher quality of life than me, who works full time.

They don't work at all.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring back sweatshops!

Quote Originally Posted by Marimba View Post
    I would rage at ANYONE in her situation, it has very little to do with her being ignorant and obnoxious. Anyone who pops out 15 kids and hands the bill to the taxpayers is disgusting.
    I agree, but they used a "minority", which is a tactic, truly it is. A lot of these kinda things are groomed to present a situation where the majority of their viewers or w/e can't sympathise with the offender.
    IF it was a white woman with lets say 8 kids in this situation, people would be asking where the fathers were and so on, the whole thing would be about deadbeat dads and how we are having to pay for them tossing their families.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's absolutely infuriating... She should be either, thrown in jail for life, euthanized, or tubal ligation and the kids be put into permanent foster holmes. They may atleast have a fight chance at that point.

She brought this burden on herself, and it's the publics problem to take care of it, right? Thats bullshit, especially how this ignorant bitch has the audacity to say "someone needs to be held accountable". I hate irresponsible trash like this abd it's nothing new, it's become more and more prominent in all lower class cultures of all races in the USA.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why hasn't the Child Protection Agency stepped up and taken her kids away from her for neglect? I understand that the foster system may be flawed, but at least they have clothes and food. This story makes me cringe, as she should clearly be thankful for all the help she's been given so far. But hey, being a bitch payed off I guess; the regional director put them up in a better place. And "she is staying in a motel room with 12 of her 15 children,..." where did the other three go? Why isn't she grateful to whomever helped her out by getting rid of 20% of the problem?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    condoms would have solved a lot of her problems.
    Maybe she couldnt afford them

Deleted
    meh, go pay for her kids, home, bills but go put that bitch to work cleaning up shit people dont want i.e cleaning the drainage system. No one should earn for free unless they are disabled.. Just give her some child care while she is working the sewers.

Make it as hard as possible for people who choose to have multiple kids and expect tax payers to pay for them. Failing that impose a 2 child limit and make people pay if they go over the limit of 2 children. Or give people money to get sterilised after there second child.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor View Post
    If she were white she'd have a shitty reality show like the damn duggars and she and her kiddy possy would be rolling in a benz bus...lol.
    While the Duggers have had some donations from local charities like their bus, their family maintains itself through the father's job and the money they are getting from the show. It's still stupid on an apocalyptic scale that they have that many kids, but as long as they can support it that is their own business.

Also all the Dugger kids have one dad....not freaking 3 different ones.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungRider View Post
    a recent study showed that people who watch "no news" know more then people who watch fox news.
    It's, "know more than."

I read a study that said people who watch Fox News know the difference between than and then.

<Infracted> Grammar policing is against forum rules.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-12-03 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Fear of what? Welfare needs a lot of changes, so people can't game the system.
    Welfare does.
    Fear can be the motivator in everything.

---------- Post added 2011-12-03 at 08:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Protectus View Post
    meh, go pay for her kids, home, bills but go put that bitch to work cleaning up shit people dont want i.e cleaning the drainage system. No one should earn for free unless they are disabled.. Just give her some child care while she is working the sewers.

Make it as hard as possible for people who choose to have multiple kids and expect tax payers to pay for them. Failing that impose a 2 child limit and make people pay if they go over the limit of 2 children. Or give people money to get sterilised after there second child.
    I think you have the rite idea here.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    I feel sorry for the kids.

I honestly believe in chemical castration in cases like these.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Sorry but no. I feel bad that the kids are homeless its really a shame. However "Who needs to be accountable?" The mother and father. I work hard to provide for my two kids 17 and 19. I shouldn't have to pay for hers. Discussing this with someone I worked with today I got called an "Asshole." Sorry, I worked my ass off in the Navy for years first as a NCO then as a CO working my way up to Lt. Cmdr and got crapped on (wont go into the details its not germain to the situation). I didn't go whining saying "Somebody needs to clothe and feed mah kids!" Get a F'kin Job. If I'm at work most every day with cancer coursing through my body, I think she can work too...

My wife and I had recently discussed having a 3rd child. We are around our mid 30s right now and can fast see the window closing for one more kid(while still having a nice quiet retirement). We have a 13 year old son, and a 4 year old daughter. What made us decide to not have another child right now.... money is tight and there is no near look of it getting much better. We have things going on that might make things better off in about 2 years, at which point we will rethink the prospect of bringing another child into the world.

Yay for social programs for those who are a waste of time, IMO tell her shes out and to figure it out herself. Take the kids and put them into homes of people who will actually care for them and are intelligent human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Biohazardx View Post

Also all the Dugger kids have one dad....not freaking 3 different ones.
    Seems to me that might make it an even more entertaining show...lmfao

Honestly i couldn't care less about either of those families, i've given up hope on humanity a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    My wife and I had recently discussed having a 3rd child. We are around our mid 30s right now and can fast see the window closing for one more kid(while still having a nice quiet retirement). We have a 13 year old son, and a 4 year old daughter. What made us decide to not have another child right now.... money is tight and there is no near look of it getting much better. We have things going on that might make things better off in about 2 years, at which point we will rethink the prospect of bringing another child into the world.
    You guys are smart and responcible. This woman is using her children as a shield for her own lazy behaviors.

Quote Originally Posted by Marimba View Post
    If the duggars are who I'm thinking of, there's no comparison seeing as they live within their means and aren't on welfare
    These goofs would live within their means too if they had a reality show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    I agree, but they used a "minority", which is a tactic, truly it is. A lot of these kinda things are groomed to present a situation where the majority of their viewers or w/e can't sympathise with the offender.
    IF it was a white woman with lets say 8 kids in this situation, people would be asking where the fathers were and so on, the whole thing would be about deadbeat dads and how we are having to pay for them tossing their families.
    That's a big assumption you're making there, personally I'll have to disagree, but that's probably cuz I don't try accuse everyone of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Why should you let her children starve and live a shitty life? Why is it the children that have to suffer? It's not like they can choose who their parents are.

I feel terrible for the kids that will have to suffer because of things completely out of their hands. Innocent kids that will probably grow up into substance abuse or gangs because of it.
    There are orphanages for a reason.

I'd much rather support the kids alone, not the deadbeat parents who only gave birth to them just because the Government gives an unlimited amount of checks for each kid.

Seriously, if anything needs a redo, it's this policy. That alone is why, in terms of population, we are the polar opposite of China. Limit the policy to a maximum of two kids, with each one after that needs to be done through an uncontrollable reason (3rd child being a twin of the 2nd child, rape, etc.). Our tax dollars shouldn't be spent on people being irresponsible and more towards people who are actually in need of the cash.