Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    but you think they did it all alone?
    I'm guilty of slight derailment here, Cattaclysmic. I really should refrain from more Occupy discussion >.>

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo View Post
    You seem to miss the point that the system motivates and rewards people to have this many children.

Since you have the childrens best interest at heart, it seems illogical to me that you would want to keep a system that motivates and rewards this breeding pattern.

If the state is paying single mothers more money to have more children, guess what will happen.............single mothers will go and have more children.

Logical arguement is logical?
    So since they already pay much more in european nations, why arent the birthrates skyrocketing instead of declining...

its like saying if heroin became legal tomorrow everyone would do heroin

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 12:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    No, we shouldn't HAVE to pay for the kids. I don't want 15 more criminals/drug dealers/thugs... and I garentee you even with help most of them will be.. you don't live in the USA, I live in a big city, New York, with scum like that. You live in a country were 99% of the people are pretty similar background wise, and you have a smaller population total then our largest cities. You don't have the issues we have, and you don't understand. MOST of them WILL turn out bad, I assure you. I think there should be a system for someone who was a productive worker at say... Ford. Through no fualt of his own, Ford hits hard times, lays him off, and he needs to find a new job.. we can help him out a bit while he finds one. But flith like this, let them die, seriously, I said it, hate all you want. If she and her 15 kids die, I don't care, and I want to keep my money, even if its a few cents, hell with them.
    how do you know that 99 % has the same background, and what do you even mean by background...

and you saying it will be 15 criminals is just mindblowing...

Deleted

There...I fixed it.

Dacien, are you serious, giving out infractions because you disagree with others opinions? You stated you are a "bleeding heart liberal" those words exactly I believe. I am pretty hard core right wing. Yes, Its my belief that I shouldn't have to pay for others, the world got along for a very, very long time without it, and its only very recently that we have been forced to do it. There was no profanity ot direct insults to others, please point me to the forum rule that states "moderators may give infractions to others for having different opinions"

If some of you care so much YOU go pay for them, I on the other hand don't want to. Keep in mind every murderer, rapist, drug dealer, robber, etc etc was once a child, being a child doesn't make you some innocent untouchable god like being... I can see where they are heading even if others can't. These kids aren't going to turn out well, AND we have to pay for them, its a joke.
    Last edited by Cruor; 2011-12-05 at 12:01 AM.

Birth rates are skyrocketing.

Welfare dependant are increasing in real numbers.

You know we have this slightly worrying problem on our hands as a species that in the not too distant future the Worlds population will reach 7 billion.

Poverty, famine and food and water price increases will hit alot of people very hard.
    the planet can easily sustain it and overpopulation is not a problem in the western world

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 01:05 AM ----------

Dacien, are you serious, giving out infractions because you disagree with others opinions? You stated you are a "bleeding heart liberal" those words exactly I believe. I am pretty hard core right wing. Yes, Its my belief that I shouldn't have to pay for others, the world got along for a very, very long time without it, and its only very recently that we have been forced to do it. There was no profanity ot direct insults to others, please point me to the forum rule that states "moderators may give infractions to others for having different opinions"

If some of you care so much YOU go pay for them, I on the other hand don't want to. Keep in mind every murderer, rapist, drug dealer, robber, etc etc was once a child, being a child doesn't make you some innocent untouchable god like being... I can see where they are heading even if others can't. These kids aren't going to turn out well, AND we have to pay for them, its a joke.
    so you dont call it an insult to call 15 kids scum... filth even if you didnt even spell it right and you also call out for their untimely deaths...

the difference between a child and a murderer/rapist/drug dealer/robber etc is that the child didnt actually do these things - and what do you base your "these arent gonna turn out well" rant on? Their skin color? The video you didnt see since you would know that its only 12 kids that needs taking care of?
    Last edited by Catta; 2011-12-05 at 12:07 AM.

I seriously cannot fathom how you are advocating for punishing these children for something they have not done. You're making wild and unfounded assumptions about their future and saying we as a society should punish them based on these assumptions. That stance is pretty bigoted, no matter how you look at it.

I seriously suggest rethinking your judgement of these kids when they've not done anything wrong themselves.
    Last edited by logintime; 2011-12-05 at 12:16 AM.

the planet can easily sustain it and overpopulation is not a problem in the western world

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 01:05 AM ----------

so you dont call it an insult to call 15 kids scum... filth even if you didnt even spell it right and you also call out for their untimely deaths...

the difference between a child and a murderer/rapist/drug dealer/robber etc is that the child didnt actually do these things - and what do you base your "these arent gonna turn out well" rant on? Their skin color? The video you didnt see since you would know that its only 12 kids that needs taking care of?
    LoL at you pointing out I mistyped filth... spelling/grammar policing is against the rules as I recall, opinions are not.

The video said 12 kids live with her, the other 3 might be in foster care or just on the streets.. look how young the kids are, you really think she had 3 kids, waited several years then had 12? Maybe you should rewatch the video.

In addition, I'm not advocating going out and shooting them, just not helping. If you want to go over and give them money and take care of them, go do it, I won't stop you. I'm saying I don't want my money to be a part of it. You Catta and the other left wingers go take care of it.
    Last edited by Cruor; 2011-12-05 at 12:25 AM.

Why would you even want 15 kids? Im not this woman, so i cant speak for her logic on the matter, but i fail to see how this is anything but unintentional (accidental, lack of protection, however you wish to put it).

If thats the case, then what do you do? Personally im not a huge fan of using taxpayer dollars to give people free birth control. Im 22 and work a crummy job in fast food so i dont have to be on welfare. I'd hate to see the few dollars i do pay in taxes (though to be fair, most of it goes to state run insurance programs that people who make more money than me are on, as well as SS, medicaid, etc) go to someone getting condoms for free because they cant handle going a week without sex. I dont fuck around constantly, and i really dont see why other people need to either.

In my opinion, this is a matter of people having kids like rabbits because theres no reason not to. If i have 10 kids and cant pay for them, i just go to the government with both hands out and ask for money. What would happen if you didnt get welfare? Would people be more careful? Sadly, im not sure thats the case. Any good parent would say that if they cant afford food, a home, etc for their kids, then they shouldnt have any. Unfortunately i think many kids (and the vast majority in situations like these) are complete 'accidents' born because the parents wanted to fuck, and didnt feel like using birth control. Its utterly irresponsible.

LoL at you pointing out I mistyped filth... spelling/grammar policing is against the rules as I recall, opinions are not.

The video said 12 kids live with her, the other 3 might be in foster care or just on the streets.. look how young the kids are, you really think she had 3 kids, waited 10+ years then had 12? Maybe you should rewatch the video.

In addition, I'm not advocating going out and shooting them, just not helping. If you want to go over and give them money and take care of them, go do it, I won't stop you. I'm saying I don't want my money to be a part of it. You Catta and the other left wingers go take care of it.
    merely stating you didnt spell it right so you couldnt say afterwords: i dont see it saying filth anywhere...
    Yea or myabe the 3 kids have moved out... you know... because they are adults

Unfortunatly for you you cannot choose what you want to give your taxes to and what you dont... so too bad huh... Taxes are the price of civilization... and the measure of a civilization is how it treats its weakest members...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sure, I'll pay so you can continue to open your Old God's Maw of a vagina and produce more worthless offspring. If only I lived in times before forensics.
    This, and this only.

First you say birthrates are falling, then you agree that they are rising, but change your argument to "the World can sustain it".

So you basically contradicted yourself.

W/e though. By supporting people breeding like rabbits without responsibility, you are supporting an increase in poverty.

If you support people NOT living in poverty, then you would support a system that doesnt motivate single mothers to have a high amount of children.

If you really care about her kids not living in poverty, then you should donate some money to her yourself. This might make you feel better. Or, it might make you think differently about the situation.

Either way, you are correct that the children did not have a choice to be born in poverty.

I should also get a choice whether or not i want my hard earned taxxed money to go on supporting the children of irresponsible parents.

If i have my choice taken away, which currently i clearly do, then this woman should also have her parenting choices taken away from her.
    its rising on a worldwide scale but in the western world its declining or evening out...

Should people also get a choice whether or not their hard earned taxed money go on supporting the wars of irresponsible politicians...?

Edit: also having a system that supports those not living in poverty will just push them even further down...
    Last edited by Catta; 2011-12-05 at 12:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    How many people like her do you think there are?
    unfortunately it's not about how many there already are, but how many there will be.
    It's a fact way to many non-deserving people live of welfare, it's not a 1 house 2 cars life. But enough to get around with I'd say.

With that being said, I bet if this woman does end up getting something we didn't expect or seems somewhat unfair a lot more people who want the lazy life will start dropping more and more children. In short it looks like a pile of shit, but we've experienced something similair here in Holland.

Getting into welfare is extremly easy here and the numbers have shown that over the years more people would go into welfare. It's enough money to live on and if you got kids you would even get more money. Plus the government buys any reason, let it be chronical pain which is like impossible to prove you DON'T have, or you're mentally unstable.

its rising on a worldwide scale but in the western world its declining or evening out...

Should people also get a choice whether or not their hard earned taxed money go on supporting the wars of irresponsible politicians...?
    Yes?

/tenchars

Quote Originally Posted by Boobie009 View Post
    Plus the government buys any reason, let it be chronical pain which is like impossible to prove you DON'T have, or you're mentally unstable.
    You realize you need medical documentation for those things in order to qualify for welfare assistance, right? They aren't that easy to get, let alone as simple as you are making it sound.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Wait... you are seriously blaming her for wanting a better future for FIFTEEN children she must raise alone?
    She doesn't want a better future for her kids, she wants a better future for herself and she's using the children to piggyback her to a lifestyle of no work. No one has 15 kids because they love to have children when they can barely care for themselves. In her economic standing, she has 15 kids because it gives her checks in the mail to live off of without doing anything, and she gets sympathy relief from other good natured people.

If she wants the best future she can get for her kids, she'd get them the hell away from herself, because she has nothing worthwhile to teach them to have a better life.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    "Somebody needs to be held accountable"? What the hell? Some people are such a giant waste of space.
    You read in my mind sir, here +1 Internet.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think after 33 pages this is starting to get pretty carried away.

Please be reminded that you're required to post respectfully at all times on our forums.