Thread: Curse Client

10+ Year Old Account

Curse Client

Is it just me or does curse client really suck?

Iv had it for ages and it takes on average 5 minutes to load... and no I dont have a bad comp. Its just really annoying, I thought maybe I had to update it but there are no updates and iv had it for like 2 years+ I think

Anyone else experience this? Oh and I dont have the premium version.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Is it just me or does curse client really suck?

Iv had it for ages and it takes on average 5 minutes to load... and no I dont have a bad comp. Its just really annoying, I thought maybe I had to update it but there are no updates and iv had it for like 2 years+ I think

Anyone else experience this? Oh and I dont have the premium version.
    my computer is 2 years old, takes like 10 sec to open. and yeah, the download might be a bit slow, but atleast much, much better then downloading them manually

Do you have the version 4?

I have mine set to startup with Windows in the taskbar, that way when I want to check if there's any updates it's already loaded up with new stuff and ready to download.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Well, it is true, but it isn't their fault. They coded it in C# .NET 4 using very bad mechanics like one-click-install and it holds down start up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Get Waddu, updates from all sites(WoWAce, Curseforge etc.), no fuss.