Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rytrik View Post
    The quotes that you have in your post can both be true at the same time (Random WoW person - "The accent Tyrande has was bad." and the CM's reply - "The same voice actress is responsible for her voice then and now."). Simply because they have the same voice actress, means just that; that they both are provided by the same voice actress. Debating the quality of the voice is an entirely separate issue which was not covered by the CM's reply.

Having heard Tyrande's accent, both the Warcraft 3 version, and the WoW 4.3 version of it, one can safely say that they do not sound identical. There is a very notable difference between the intonations in the voice, and it is a difference that is noticed immediately upon hearing her voice in WoW's Well of Eternity. Tyrande's Warcraft 3 voice sounds a lot more precise, soft, flowing and mature. Her WoW voice does have a definite troll-esque intonation, flow and feel to it, and almost a subtle slur of the words.

Also worth noting is that Tyrande's WoW voice is missing the crisp priestess-like qualities, as well as elf-like qualities, of the War3 version. Listen to Shandris' voice in the first video which I have provided below. One will notice the clarity and crispness of her voice as well. Very elf-like.

Since there is a prominent disparity between the 2 voices, that is the reason why the accent has been deemed, by numerous people, as being 'bad'.

Below, I have provided Youtube links as references to both versions of Tyrande's voice. Simply copy and paste them after youtube dot com / to watch them.

Tyrande Voice War3 - watch?v=qm7eBcT9pro

Tyrande Voice WoW - watch?v=TZ5Da77pcBY
    My conclusion: You people are running out of subjects to cry about.

If her accent ruins your game, simply turn off the sound or even better, change the voice yourself to something you ought to like.

Quote Originally Posted by rogol View Post
    wtf bliz everyone knows creating art is easy and takes 0 time ... wait
    You really had to bring this back from like 2 weeks ago to say something that was already said and contributes nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18