Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Im not sure he ever did much wrong.

Firstly If you upload videos with creative liscencing, then as long as he links your videos. Which he does, then what he did is allowed, if you dnt want that dnt post creative.

Second he was occasionally funny, I normally watched to see various funny vids not him. But he was good for locating these various funny vids.

Deleted
    hes unbanned now lol :P

I remember watching an Athene video where he commented on being contacted by a company that you pay for them to get you views and favorites on your videos. Seeing some of RayWilliamJohnson's videos and judging by what I thought of them, I think that might be a pretty reasonable explanation for how he got so big. That is just my opinion though, if someone has some hard facts I would love seeing them.

And nothing of value was lost. All he did was find 3 mildly amusing you tube videos, steal them and then insert immature penis and rape jokes between them.

Deleted
    He used to be really funny. Usually almost nothing gets me to laugh but I remember a year ago, when watching he's channel, I couldn't stop but lately he has lost hes edge or something.. it's kinda boring and even vulgar, stupid or childish at times.

#1 I dislike how 'corporate' his channel has become.
    #2 He needs to find new writers or go back to his roots
    #3 one video a week Quantity > Quality

Im at the poitn where i dont even watch his videos anymore, i just like the links in his description and watch those

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hu3m...cep4sXp6qIiXDL

What are you guys talking about? im watching yesterdays video right now!?

Yeah, I never noticed him being banned. Just watched his newest video this morning.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Yes, this is what happens when you arrive a day or two late to a thread.

He got unbanned.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to like his videos, but they have had a sort of negative trend lately.

I dunno if all the glory went to his ego or something, but he seems more like a prick now than he was. His jokes aren't even funny anymore, all he does is make penis jokes, which is really not funny after the first one. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely the reason being the ban, was the same problem as any other vlogger currently on youtube, of where the title has to be related to atleast (I think 30%?) of the entire video. Hence why most his videos are renamed to Ray William Johnson, to counter this.. But youtube has been pushing this new rule quite hard lately, to prevent thumbnail + headline whoring news.. And seeing as RWJ often does that, I'm assuming he did just that, and got his video removed as a result. Fair and square.

While we're hating on copyright infringement we might as well sign a petition to close off the Internet.
    Not a fan of the jokes but the show would find 3 often amusing videos for me twice a week. I will miss that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    web soup is better than tosh
    Agreed. No sense of humor (at all), laughs at his jokes too often etc etc.

I dont know who Ray William Johnson is, and thank God I don't. I watched one movie. And I was like "Seriously? This is supposed to be funny? No way in hell"

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt Youtube has the balls to ban him permamently tbh, just look at how many clicks he brings to the website (His own channels + directing others to other videos)

And clicks are what youtube is after.
    Last edited by Alwek; 2011-12-04 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    For some reasons he was banned for I-dun-not-know-how-long.

Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    1) don't call people trolls.
    2) he was banned, maybe because of his newest video, and maybe it wasn't even his own fault but just that his video was reported because it shows this disgusting racist woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Well now what do you have to say for yourself? .... Mr Potter...

His channel isn't banned guys. Lol, that was just a video he had removed himself.