10+ Year Old Account

Left-handed Razer Naga?

does anyone know if there any hope of a lefthanded razer naga coming out?

You would think, rite?
    Untapped market and all.
    I would buy one.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Who uses their mouse with their left hand?

I'm left handed but I use my mouse & keyboard just like anybody else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post

i don't have a right hand so... yeah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    i don't have a right hand so... yeah
    Ouch, I hope you find what your looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthunter View Post
    Ouch, I hope you find what your looking for
    A right hand, i presume. I'm left handed as well, and I use my mouse with the right hand - I've tried using it on my left hand, but it feels wrong, partly because it's designed for the right, and partly because I'm so used to right hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozarib View Post
    A right hand, i presume. I'm left handed as well, and I use my mouse with the right hand - I've tried using it on my left hand, but it feels wrong, partly because it's designed for the right, and partly because I'm so used to right hand.
    i've been using a left-handed mouse my whole life so i NEED a left-handed mouse and it's physically impossible for me to use a right handed mouse

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, sour.

I couldn't find any left handed razer naga, I did find a DeathAdder though, I'm not sure if you could use that?
    http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...ctID.182251700

The naga is indeed very special and you can try contact razer if they can make a left handed version.

Best of luck.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Sure would be nice if all the left handers weren't shit on and left out.

I'm right handed but use my keyboard and mouse left handed. Always thought the awsd thing was the most retarded shit ever when there is a numpad with everything on a perfect grid and plenty of buttons around to map.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    i've been using a left-handed mouse my whole life so i NEED a left-handed mouse and it's physically impossible for me to use a right handed mouse
    Perhaps a gaming keypad could work for you?

A Logitech G13
    http://www.logitech.com/da-dk/keyboa...d/devices/5123
    (sorry for the danish link, but got redericted to the site)

Or a Razer Nostromo
    http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...ctID.221675100

Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post

I'm left-handed and I've been using my mouse with my right hand for years but always felt it wasn't working. Then I decided to switch to my natural hand and I improved my skills in games like... 300% XD. So yes, I do use my mouse with my left hand.

On topic, I would buy a left hand Razer Naga if it existed.

I think I read somewhere they said they had no plans at that time (a year plus ago) to release a left-handed version.
    I was interested in this, since I at the time intended to get one because I heard they were amazing for Photoshop, since I'm lefthanded as well. And I can use my right hand for general things like opening doors, handling a mouse and cutlery-knives.
    Any kind of fine motor-skills beyond that, my entire right arm is basically a useless lump of dead meat that is flailing about randomly when I do stuff. I'm surprised I insist on typing with both hands, even though it's excruciatingly slow, and about 20% faster to just use the left hand. :P (still turned out to be the most wrong mouse I've ever tried for Wow, and still haven't used photoshop once in my life. I'm going to get an FPS-mouse with a throttable DPI for photoshop so I can zoom in and be less likely to make a mistake.)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofzeus View Post
    Sure would be nice if all the left handers weren't shit on and left out.
    I see what you did there. (But yea, mind the language)