Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Took An Arrow To The Knee

Used to be a spy

I hate this overused pun, until I took an arrow to the knee.
    Now I love them.

Deleted

I find this one better.

WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME WELCOME TO THE PAWNED PRAWN WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME

*Kills Drifa*

Finally.... Riften isn't annoying... the silence!

*Random thief kills Madesi*

Noooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    WELCOME TO THE PAWNED MY HUSBAND BERSI WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME

*Kills Drifa*

Finally.... Riften isn't annoying... the silence!

Noooooooooooooo!
    Lol, for real..

I used to like Skyrim, until I took a...Seriously, why are people so obsessed with this? None of the other dozens of things guards could say deserve to be famous, except this?

Quote Originally Posted by Valoranos View Post
    I used to like Skyrim, until I took a...Seriously, why are people so obsessed with this? None of the other dozens of things guards could say deserve to be famous, except this?
    I used to be obsessed with it too, then I took an arrow to the knee.....
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

I used to try and understand internet memes, until I took an arrow to the knee.

Quote Originally Posted by The King in Yellow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I used to try and understand internet memes, until I took an arrow to the knee.
    I probably should have expected that. *sighs* Pst! Hey you, I know who you are. Hail Sithis!

Deleted
    SRSLY! Shut up guys!

No lollygaggin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it

You have the people who are funny and creative, they come up with a good meme, and then you have the dullards who stomp and hiss because people are using it and they can't come up with a good way to use it.

The world is a funny place.

I probably should have expected that. *sighs* Pst! Hey you, I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
    Sithis?!

Did Nyarlathotep send you to bug me?

I'll make sure he'll get an arrow to the knee...
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be a lot warmer and happier with a belly full of mead, until I took an arrow to the knee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The King in Yellow View Post
    The King in Yellow can't be obsessed with anything forever, he hastur get over it eventually.

On topic: I used to sleep eternally in R'lyeh, until I took an arrow to the knee. Time to wake up and devour mankind!

10+ Year Old Account

I used to post funny things, until I took an arrow in the knee

Deleted
    "Boys, girls, dogs, elders - there's nobody I won't fight!"

Then she took an arrow to the knee.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2011-12-04 at 01:30 AM. Reason: misspell

I used to be the guy who said Halt, Criminal Scum, but then I took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by nasacho View Post
    i used to be the guy who said halt, criminal scum, but then i took an arrow to the knee
    stoppppppp1111!!! You've violated the law