Thread: TukUi

Deleted

TukUi

Hello i run the TUKUi, and i want an addon which shows, debuffs and can tell me boss cast, because i use quartz atm, and that can't "work with" tukui, so if i have quartz enabled, the cast bar from TUKUi, will disable!
    It can be 2 different addons, doesnt mather
    - need help!

Canias.

Quartz has a "target" cast bar and can you please elaborate on buffs? I happily use TukUI and Quartz with no issue and can easily view my own buffs and debuffs as well as those on the target.

Deleted
    Well if i enable quartz together with TukUI, then the TukUI default cast bar will disable which i really like.
    I want an addon which only shows debuffs. would be great with one, that i can scale and move to any position.
    - I only wanted to use quartz for enemy, and focustarget cast bar, but if i do that, then the Player cast bar, diasble.

There's an addon for TukUI that you can find on tukui.org called Filger. They can be scaled and moved but only via editing the LUA settings. There's a pretty decent tutorial explaining how to do just that in the same thread though. If you turn all bars off on Quartz apart from "Target", can you not then go into the TukUI settings and turn the player cast bar on? Don't see why that shouldn't work.

Deleted
    Doesnt solve the problem.
    Im not familiar with any LUA settings.

Deleted
    ouh i like it!

Deleted
    Please, need some help....