386 Holy/disc priest LFG

I'm a 386 holy/disc priest that's looking for a guild that wants to progress because my current guild isn't progressing at all. I can raid any day of the week but would like raids to stop around 11 CST. my progression is 9/13H T11 6/7H T12 and im only 1/8 T13(because of my guild). you can count on me to have 100% attendance and to be there on time and ready to go for every raid.

<Abrupt> - Alliance
    Kel'thuzad (PVP)
    Raid Times: Tues-Thursday 7PM-10PM PST / Server Time 8PM-11PM
    Progress: 6/7HM T12

About us:

We are looking to fill in "main" raid position with exceptional motivated players who like to have fun. Our main goal is to get progression content down.

Our group of people that have transferred to Kel'Thuzad have been together for nearly 3 years. We are in the process of rebuilding our raiding team due to loss of players from RL issues, lack of interest or just being burned out. We all like to have fun as this is a game, but when it comes down to it we get 'ish done. We are looking for exceptional and motivated players to down progression content. Gear doesn't matter, that can be earned. We want people who are willing to put in work.

We will be immediately competitive regardless of us rebuilding but the most important part to us is that we build a strong team in order to progress and be competitive in the future expansions/patches.

If our raid times fit. If progression raiding is what you're looking for. If you're not currently happy where you are. If you are looking for a spot to raid in from Tues-Thurs. I highly suggest you speak to any of us.

If you have any questions please add me by real ID tarheelso4 at hotmail or any officer in game Airburn, Critnasty, Dredio. We would like to move into 25 man raiding as soon as possible soon as we fill in the ranks.

Hey,
    I believe I just posted in your WoW recruitment thread because all of this looks almost identical. I'm going to post here though because it's not nearly as saturated in other posts. I have a healing priest who is taking a break from raiding the moment we find him a replacement. I am looking to have this position filled by Monday. All of my info is below and if you could get in touch with me today that would be great. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Exiled Legion

US-Doomhammer

T11: 9/13 heroic before 4.2 came out
    T12: 6/7 heroic
    T13: 7/8

Exiled Legion is a mature (18+ only) 25 man progression guild. We are a well established, driven guild that has been on Doomhammer since July 21st, 2007.

Raid Progression Schedule:

Tue: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst)......7pm-10pm (cst)......8pm-11pm (est)
    Wed: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst).....7pm-10pm (cst).....8pm-11pm (est)
    Thu: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst).....7pm-10pm (cst).....8pm-11pm (est)

Our Expectations:

-We expect a serious long-term commitment to be part of our raiding roster. Players should show up consistently on time, miss only with extremely rare exception, and always give advance notice if they can't keep their commitments.
    -We expect mature, personable players who know how to have fun, but also know how to get down to business and focus when the time comes.
    -We expect team players who follow instructions from the raid leadership, sacrifice personal glory in favor of accomplishing team objectives, and have the desire to perform as exceptional players.
    -We expect players to invest time to properly prepare themselves for raiding. Always showing up will full knowledge of encounters, properly geared, specced, gemmed, reforged, and enchanted to maximize their output for the team.
    -We expect players to visit the guild forums regularly, to keep up to date on guild announcements, boss strategies, and to participate in general discussions.

Other Requirements:

-Ventrillo installed with a working microphone to communicate during raids.
    -Required Add-Ons: Omen, BigWigs, and EPGPLootmaster.

For more information or to apply, please visit our website at:

www(dot)exiledlegion(dot)com

Questions? Feel free to contact Shayrae, Peekingtom, or Enable in-game for more information or email us at exiled(dot)legion(dot)doomhammer(a)gmail.com.

Peekingtom's in-game realid: tjgames(a)gmail(dot)com

OE is one of the most stable guilds around. We've been raiding for nearly 1.5 years and we've NEVER cancelled a scheduled raid. We're looking for 2 high parsing, intelligent dps and 1 healer who are comfortable progressing at a fast pace to replace under-performing raiders! Keep reading if that's you!

Content: 25 Man
    Raid Schedule: 7:30pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday/Wednesday
    Progress: T11: 10/13HM (Including Nefarian), T12: 6/7H (Rag P4), T13: 7/8 (Last fight bugged on us at 4%, apparently a known issue - so it'll have to wait til next week.)
    Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred
    Server: Quel’dorei (PvE)
    Loot System: Suicide Kings
    Typical Off Night Activities: Alt raids, battlegrounds, arena, heroics, achievements, altaholism, world pvp, League of Legends
    Mission: Progression raiding and server first kills on a 2 night schedule
    <<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>>

Occasional Excellence is the number one 25 man progression raiding guild on Quel’dorei (CST). We are a hard-core progression guild on a casual schedule that successfully competes for Alliance and server firsts without having to raid seven days a week to stay on top. Efficient raiding and strong raiders allow us to continually out-perform other guilds that raid twice as often. If you have strong SA, know your class inside and out, follow directions well, can handle constructive criticism, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.com. Alternatively, contact OErecruiting (at) gmail (dot) com or Jariyah/Jaziyah/Jariah or Peaceofcake/Ninjaturtles/Karateturle in game with any questions.

<<Current Openings>>

We currently have 2-3 dps spots to fill. Any dps consistently pulling 30k+ is highly encouraged to apply. Players with hard mode experience are preferred. We’re looking for players who can step into our team without missing a beat. If you’re that skilled player, we’d love to see you on our team! Our team is fairly balanced at the moment and all strong dps will be considered.

We are also looking for a holy paladin and disc/holy priest to join our heals team. Come check us out!

<<Where Do I Apply?>>

Our application can be found at Occasional-Excellence (dot) com. Please make sure that your toon is in as good of shape as possible before you apply (fully enchanted, gemmed, maxed raid appropriate professions, etc.) Further, if you are applying from off server, you must provide a combat parse from a current tier raid. By putting your best foot forward, you make our job a whole lot easier!

<<About Us>>

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then this might be the right guild for you.

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. We also run very active strategy and parse discussions on our forums to work out the kinks outside of raid time. Because of this effort, most of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in vent chatting, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. We also allow our members to sponsor friends and family, who can join the guild in a non-raider position without an application, meaning there's always someone around to hang out with.

Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, by email, in game, or on our vent server. We look forward to meeting you!

Agony we are in need of a healing priest to fill our healing roster. We could use your services immediately. Quarantined is a 25 man raiding guild located on the Shadowmoon server. We are 8/8 Dragon Soul and went 6/7 HM in Firelands. Our raid days are Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST. Right now we have a high need for players that are able to commit and know their class exceptionally well. Please contact me on realid: goliath_1988(at)yahoo(dot)com so we can discuss more about the guild and you in greater detail. Our website is www(dot)quarantinedwow(dot)com . Good luck in your searches and I hope to hear from you soon.

http://www.immortalisguild.org

Since 2004 - Good People Killing Internet Dragons Together. We pushed to the top of 25 man raiding on Uldaman this tier. I am proud of the hard work my wonderful members have put forward.

Raid schedule: 25 Raiding: Monday - Thursday: 8PM (EST) - 11PM (EST)

Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome to apply.

Current Progress in 25:

T13 - 8/8 Normal
    T12 - 7/7 Normal ~6/7 Heroic~
    T11 - HEROIC: 8/13

Been Around a Long Long Time: Immortalis has been around and has been a progression guild since Beta (2004). We do not mass recruit and would rather have 25 skilled players than 35 average ones. 25 Man raiding is something we all enjoy, and something we intend to continue for a very long time.

What We Look For: We are looking for exceptional players, who are mature, dedicated, skilled, self-reliant, competitive, and good problem solvers. Raiders must be able to pick up a fight quickly, limit their mistakes, learn from their mistakes, have good raid awareness, and multitask well.

We will be beginning Dragon Soul hard mode content next week. Ideal applicants will have strong self motivation, class knowledge and have the desire to to push the limits their class has to offer. Missing interrupts will not be accepted.

We understand people have the need and desire to PvP. Most of us do too but your main focus should be on PvE progression. This means your character's gear and spec should reflect this commitment. Ideally, you will have had significant raid experience in Blackwing Decent, Bastion of Twilight and Firelands.

Quality applications of ALL specs and classes will be considered. We expect to see best gear available to your current raid progression and best in slot enchants.

If the above interests you, fill out an application or feel free to approach any of us in game or via our website to discuss further details. To apply, go to the link provided and follow the directions as listed.

http://immortalisguild.org/index.php?pageid=apply

GM & Officers: Slypher, Viveka, Einsteiny, Krustykruton, Zinjinn

RealID Contact for any questions:
    renaendel@gmail.com <Viveka/Fayes> All Inquiries
    olegermakov@gmail.com <Krustykruton> Tanking and Ranged DPS
    liky0001@hotmail.com <Zinjinn> Melee Specific Questions

Jariyah already posted about about Occasional Excellence, but we would really love to get a good disc/holy priest in our heal team! We look forward to hearing from you!