Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There was the same exact video with a girl once. All be it, there was a different story...
    Think girls get more compassion from me... There's just something with them crying...

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with kids these days is they're damned if they do and damned if they don't. They fight back they get in trouble they tell a tracher(which is what they are told to do more than ever before try watching a kids network sometime it's scary all the bad anti bullying advice they give) they put up with it again trouble. They probably resort to this sorta thing cause society doesn't allow th to have an actual out what with zero tolerance. I for one was a fighter i felt like myself or orhers were in danger and hello blackout and fighting bullies parents teachers siblings didn't matter someone wanted to fuck with me or friends and i'd fuck them right back over. Landed me in a borderline juvie place complete with barroom brawl style fights(chairs LITERALLY flying through the air). But yeah we live in the age of pansies and feelgood PC BS. I also feel that people should be not just allowed to but encouraged to fight to help others. That would probably help solve our bully problems damn fast.

I was bullied once.... made me super depressed... I wanted to kill myself, and worse I had no one to talk to...

But I got over it
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, this annoys me, and dissapoints me, call me insensitive, but in middle schools and highschools there are literally people PAID to make this stop, its his fault only if he lets puny things like words ( seriously? sure it hurts, but if your going to start hating life because some idiot who can't pull up his pants properly called you gay, you need to fix yourself) Sure, great to hear your strong enough not to kill yourself, but what happens when this goes viral and the people who hate you SEE it, then you get more HATE because you had to vent your pain, i mean i'm not saying keep quiet, i'm saying either seek help, or grow a backbone and learn to stand up to the idiots making fun of you, i HIGHLY doubt he can only have one friend, and indeed he says one CLOSE friend, ( who i'm also sure makes fun of him, because thats what friends do ) People are stupid, and mean, get used to it.

I can see from the second video why he's being bullied

I'm 50/50 with this one. Growing up being bullied can definitely be tough and it's only gotten worse with all the new social networking. Back in the day kids were bullied in school.. and that's where it ended. Now kids can't get away from it at all.

I read a bunch of comments on that youtube video. I usually take comments over the internet with a grain of salt but is this really where society is headed? Are most of these people really that de-sensitized?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a sobbing mess like some of the posters appeared to be, but come on..... it's normal human decency to feel somewhat bad for the child.

I really don't like the anonymous factor of the internet. People get behind a keyboard hundreds or thousands miles away and can run their mouth however they feel with no accountability. The sad part is the most harsh comments most likely come from people that are hurting just as much as him...... but this makes them temporarily feel a bit better.

Hope the kid gets some help and the bullying lets up as a result.

The amount of insensitivity in this thread astounds me. You should be ashamed. I can only imagine what it would be like to grow up gay in the homophobic society we live in. Cut the kid some slack.

Quote Originally Posted by phred754 View Post
    The amount of insensitivity in this thread astounds me. You should be ashamed. I can only imagine what it would be like to grow up gay in the homophobic society we live in. Cut the kid some slack.
    Hardly homophobic. Every year that passes the LGBT community gets more and more open.

Quote Originally Posted by phred754 View Post
    I just can't take people seriously who "act" gay, regardless of if they're actually gay or not. Just because you like men doesn't mean you have to speak in a high pitched voice and make ridiculous gestures when you talk. It pisses me off and I think it's offensive to actual homosexuals.

Besides this kid is like 13 years old? I wonder at what age he decided that he was gay. Did he actually feel attracted to other boys or is it just something he's gotten in his head?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I'm really tired of these teenagers who can't handle bullies. It's ridiculous.
    Its quite ironic you start your post with /facepalm and depressing that I share these forums with such narrow minded people.

For those that think fighting with fists is the best course of action against bullies I suppose you need to think about the kid and who is bulling him, cos I can bet in most cases fighting would just make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by kcolraWertex View Post
    I just can't take people seriously who "act" gay, regardless of if they're actually gay or not. Just because you like men doesn't mean you have to speak in a high pitched voice and make ridiculous gestures when you talk. It pisses me off and I think it's offensive to actual homosexuals.

Besides this kid is like 13 years old? I wonder at what age he decided that he was gay. Did he actually feel attracted to other boys or is it just something he's gotten in his head?
    Now this is insensitive. Homosexuality, as much as you think it is, is not a choice. One of my best friends is a homosexual, not to mention a giant hipster, and he's been that way all his life. No, that doesn't mean that he's wanted a guy to do the nasty to him since he was an elementary student, it means that he's always had that feminine appeal to him. That's what most homosexuals have which makes people KNOW that they're gay. The voice, the colloquialism, the movements and the actions. Gay does not just mean "I like it in the butt." Gay means femininity.

---------- Post added 2011-12-04 at 06:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa Saurus View Post
    Its quite ironic you start your post with /facepalm and depressing that I share these forums with such narrow minded people.

For those that think fighting with fists is the best course of action against bullies I suppose you need to think about the kid and who is bulling him, cos I can bet in most cases fighting would just make it worse.
    And you seemed to assume that from my post I meant that he should be fighting back with fists. Not at all.

I mean that he shouldn't be cutting himself and crying in videos just because he has bullies.

Now this is insensitive. Homosexuality, as much as you think it is, is not a choice. One of my best friends is a homosexual, not to mention a giant hipster, and he's been that way all his life. No, that doesn't mean that he's wanted a guy to do the nasty to him since he was an elementary student, it means that he's always had that feminine appeal to him. That's what most homosexuals have which makes people KNOW that they're gay. The voice, the colloquialism, the movements and the actions. Gay does not just mean "I like it in the butt." Gay means femininity.

Decided as in determined, not as in choosing.

I don't think it's feminine, I think it's stupid. I wouldn't take a woman seriously if she acted like that either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by br3ttl3w View Post
    ^ This on the other hand, I'm not so taken by. I mean, true, if you let something get you down, it will; but there's a fair few problems out there that aren't just "if i ignore it, I'll feel alright" types of things. Talking about it is the right thing to do, but not to the internet, because the internet is as you said, full of bullies hiding behind screen names and pixels.

Needless to say, the kid took a step, for sure, but I still don't think it was necessarily the right one.
    I didn't say ignore. I said cope. You learn to stop being bothered by whatever insults they're slinging at you. It's part of life. You can get angry, but don't let yourself get hurt. You could walk up to a random black dude on the street and call him a nigger, and while he'll rightfully be extremely pissed at your racist ass, I doubt he'll go home and cry himself to sleep that night.

Brave talk, but I dare bet you that you wouldn't be able to stand up for yourself if you were alone. You need someone at your back that lifts you up and shows you not to take shit.
    I was always alone. I had multiple bullies to deal with and eventually I got tired of their shit and lashed out. They left me the fuck alone after that. I'm 6'5" and weigh 300 pounds now. I wasn't quite that big back in 6th grade, but I was sure as hell larger than everyone else in our school. One of the little shitbags actually tried to do some kind of weird choke hold on me, probably saw it on TV, and I literally picked him up and threw him about six feet. Bullies left me alone after that. That was the day I learned I could probably beat the shit out of any of them if I wanted to.

I'd talked (read: cried) to teachers and my parents before then and while it helped me understand I don't need to be hurt by what they said, it didn't do much of anything for the physical harassment. But this fella's facing verbal harassment, not physical - so all he needs to do is sack up.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Kid needs to grow a pair and stop reaching out to the world for hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I was always alone. I had multiple bullies to deal with and eventually I got tired of their shit and lashed out. They left me the fuck alone after that. I'm 6'5" and weigh 300 pounds now. I wasn't quite that big back in 6th grade, but I was sure as hell larger than everyone else in our school. One of the little shitbags actually tried to do some kind of weird choke hold on me, probably saw it on TV, and I literally picked him up and threw him about six feet. Bullies left me alone after that. That was the day I learned I could probably beat the shit out of any of them if I wanted to

You're not this kid are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not this kid are you?
    Nope

I threw him laterally, not vertically :P
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    There was the same exact video with a girl once. All be it, there was a different story...
    Think girls get more compassion from me... There's just something with them crying...
    the girl was actually getting abused in her case though, this guy just made wrong choices in his life and people call him names. probably not because of his decision but because he can't simply find a way to fit in

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kcolraWertex View Post
    I can see from the second video why he's being bullied
    i know...it just shows doesnt it!

Deleted
    Putting a video like that on Youtube wasn't the brightest thing to do. He'll regret it when /b/ finds out about it, for sure. :/

Quote Originally Posted by br3ttl3w View Post
    Firstly, eighth grade, that's what, 13-14 years old? He shouldn't be getting depressed because people call him names. If he's being bullied, he could do something about it. Teachers, helplines, there's a whole multitude of things he could do.
    You realise how easy it is to say to do those things.. im pretty sure you've barely dealt with much bullying or you can just barely remember your young teenage years.