Is moonwell chalice worth my time to get?

So i'm probably about a week and a half off from getting the chalice- maybe a bit less. i currently have DMC:V and foul gift of the demon lord. I am in an active raiding guild and will have a shot at each of the new raid trinkets both from LFR and normal mode raiding.

So the question remains, is it worth my time to get the chalice despite my hatred of dailies?

I think it depends mostly on your spec. I know that MWC was excellent for Demonology because of the massive bonus that the Doomguard recieved on top of Meta.
    The fact that Blizzard nerfed this, makes the chalice much less useful than before.
    I believe it's still pretty good, but if you have two decent trinkets already, IMO, don't worry about the chalice if the dailies are that much of a problem for you.

Deleted
    If you dont want to farm MWC theres a trinket from Well of eternity that does virtually the same, it has more int but less mastery on proc.

Not really, the whole point of MWC is that you can reliably synch it with both meta and DS, the trinket from WoE you cannot reliably do either and if you did it would be for far less effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandir View Post
    If you dont want to farm MWC theres a trinket from Well of eternity that does virtually the same, it has more int but less mastery on proc.
    It doesn't do virtually the same... Given that he's even farming the MWC to begin with I'm assuming he's demonology specced and a mastery procc for demonology is utterly useless.

But yes it is worth your time unless you're capable of getting both Will of Unbinding and Cunning of the Cruel before you're done with the dailies.