Thread: Off-spec help

Off-spec help

Hello, so I am right now double demo-specced; the second one being the incin build to help push that extra dps on ultra, as I am not the most geared yet.

However, once i get some LFR/normal mode pieces i will be ditching the incin spec as there will be no need for it; and I would like to grab destro off spec.

There is a problem with this, however. As you all know demo and destro stat priorities are very different, therefore how can i use destro when all of my gear is reforged to mastery??

TL;DR: how can i use my OS when all my gear is reforged to my MS?

Well.... I've got a lock alt..... so I might not be all expert enough for you, but there are 2 acceptable answers here....

1) Collect 2 sets of gear, reforged to how you want for whatever spec.

2) just reforge you gear for whatever spec you are gonna use the most (and not care about the DPS in your other spec).
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

h, as long as you can play each spec well you should be able to play destro but you will probably lose a couple thousand dps from the haste caps you're missing out on and subptimal reforges

Uh they both stack mastery. Their gearing is much more similar than either of them and affliction.

Yeah, no. Destruction only goes for mastery after an absurd amount of haste (2681 I think) for Conflagrate damage. Demonology usually floats in the 1007-1993 range, depending on gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Uh they both stack mastery. Their gearing is much more similar than either of them and affliction.
    Unless 4.3 changed stat weights significantly, destro doesn't stack mastery.