Ok, let me refraze that. Is the £5 pre order prize included in the final price?

When buying from Origin

Just wondering, since theres rumors about a shop that sells it for £37

If theres anything Im missing (last post got instant deleted) I wouldnt mind a PM, thanks

- May the force be with you
    Last edited by Lanfear1; 2011-12-04 at 01:59 PM.

No idea, personally i dislike Origin and their "we can steal your private information and sell it to third parties" policies. But in the shops you put a small down payment for the preorder aswell. Either its shop policy, or related to the early-acces code you get the moment you preorder.

And that down payment, atleast in the shop, will be deducted from the final price. If Origin doesnt do that and just makes the game 5pounds more expensive, i forsee alot of very pissed off customers.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not an additional amount to preorder. All places you preorder from do that. If your preorder was 60, you'll pay 55 when you purchase it.

Also, don't turn this into another Origin debate. You don't need Origin at all to install or play the game.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    It's not an additional amount to preorder. All places you preorder from do that. If your preorder was 60, you'll pay 55 when you purchase it.

Also, don't turn this into another Origin debate. You don't need Origin at all to install or play the game.
    In England, and at least certainly parts of Europe this isn't generally the case - at least in my experience. I've never before had to pay for a pre-order, apart from once in a very small shop, and even then it was £1. I just assumed though, in this case, that the 5 Euroes was for the pre-order and 5 days access, while the rest was it's normal price.

I'm one of those odd people that looks at the checkout 'cart' before clicking 'purchase'...

For me (North America), the price on origin was $60... When I saw 2 lines in the checkout, I did a double take, but quickly noticed that one was 55 and the other 5... Adding up to 60 : )

Personally, I'm damn happy they're only charging $5 to 'reserve my pre-order', because a competing-service-that-everyone-seems-to-love, steam, charges the full amount for pre-orders, immediately.

-Alamar

Quote Originally Posted by AlamarAtMMOC View Post
    For me (North America), the price on origin was $60
    That's messed up, here it's 55€, for 10€ I would get 14$, so for me the game would cost 77$

For me in iceland the price of the pre order will be included in the final price.

A pre-order is basically a deposit or payment toward the purchase. They are assuming if you put money down then you will come back to pay the rest.