Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    Somewhere, not sure yet, but ill get back to you.

How do I beat LeBlanc in mid as brand?

I get stomped by her everytime

You dont pick brand again LB.
    Get Vlad/Kass/Morg and start with Null Magic Mantle and if possible AP/MR runes.

Or just pick Galio and laugh as she does no damage to you.
    League: Grxl-EUW
    Guild Wars: Grxl.5236 @ Gandara
    Diablo 3

if playing normal pick leblanc and play better

MR + pots if your on blind pick.

draft you dont pick brand

get your jungle to gank mid, or if its ranked dont pick brand :3

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    MR + pots if your on blind pick.

draft you dont pick brand
    Yap, 400g at the start of the game on some MR and you already won.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Stood in the Fire
    Somewhere, not sure yet, but ill get back to you.
    I play in normals ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    I get stomped by her everytime

My friend who plays solotop and (sometimes, when duo queue demands, mid) wondered the same thing, though I think he was playing swain.

However, null magic + pots didn't seem to be enough.

Then we saw a pro game with the same matchup, swain vs LB. I can't remember who the swain was (can't remember the guy's name... or team, but it's on the tip of my tongue), reginald was the LB

Swain went 8 potions opener.

It worked just fine, as he had enough potions to survive to level 4-5ish, then a lot of leblanc's damage was falling off. not sure if it'll do the same on brand, but it's worth a shot.

Brewmaster
    If your playing in normal, then its just about been better, leblanc is considered to "beat" brand, but if you out class that player alot then you will win, however if its even, the fact of the matter is, you probably cant win 1 on 1, so all you need to do is sit back last hit minions and do what you do in team fights. Also remember you can poke her with attacks , if she cant counter you then you can build up a higher current hp then her and possibly burst her down at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkreaper48 View Post
    My friend who plays solotop and (sometimes, when duo queue demands, mid) wondered the same thing, though I think he was playing swain.

Then we saw a pro game with the same matchup, swain vs LB. I can't remember who the swain was (can't remember the guy's name... or team, but it's on the tip of my tongue), reginald was the LB

It worked just fine, as he had enough potions to survive to level 4-5ish, then a lot of leblanc's damage was falling off. not sure if it'll do the same on brand, but it's worth a shot.
    Was this before or after the potions nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Was this before or after the potions nerf?
    It was before

Play passive, and understand that if she does not kill you, you won the lane.

Before level 6:
    Take advantage of her horrible last hitting and push your lane to infinity. She will lose 50% of her cs if your creeps get anywhere near her tower. She cant WQE you in a pushed lane. Just be careful and dont get ganked.
    After level 6:
    Buy a Negatron (turn it into Abyssal Scepter later on) and turtle near your tower :P Never try to 1v1 her unless you're sure she wont kill you in 1 combo.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Tanky AP champs counter her, Brand isn't one of them
    However even if she out CS you, you are the winner of the lane if she does not kill you because Brand late game >>>>> LeBlanc

LeBlanc from early to late game excel at 1v1, make it 5v5 she falls badly, Brand on reverse make it 5v5 and you shine much more
    Do NOT try to outharras her with Brand, you won't, play very safe and passive, 99% of good LeBlanc will start to gank top/bot if you play safe so also warn of any mia, Blanc falls if she doesn't get kills, not only you (I did that mistake before, safe play but not announcing every mia so she ganked bot and top a lot and get fed)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall

So lb's damage is falling off when she can gib you as soon as she reaches level6...
    she doesn't fall off that badly as everyone pretends to. Just watch reginald play her. Not that great for 5on5s but awesome to snipe someone who overextended, making the following fight a 5vs4 => job done.

Concerning the swain with max pots at the beginning: That was pre pots nerf in tournament play. TSM against no idea who

I've seen many lbs starting with dorans lately => harrass her early and win the lane. Especially at level1 she can't procc her silence yet so it's the best moment to harrass. Sometimes you can just see when she's going to jump near you and q r. Try to preemptively cast your pillar + q on that spot. Done right she'll get stunned right there. If you're lucky you'll avoid the damage, if not you returned some damage at least.

Beat LeBlanc? Get up close, hopefully have a minion in between you two.
    Get a Banshee's Veil, will totally screw her up.
    Burst her down QUICKLY while her Q or R is on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Or just pick Galio and laugh as she does no damage to you.
    As a frequent Galio player, I approve this message. I just love when the enemy team has a LeBlanc.

But basically, as stated in the thread, if you don't die to her you win the lane. Play passive, get early MR, and just farm.

And then she breaks idol with a 4 second cooldown ranged attack that can't miss.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

it was salce
    he got stomped pretty hard early game however, but he did make a comeback as swain has much more late game damage than leblanc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    And then she breaks idol with a 4 second cooldown ranged attack that can't miss.
    Technically she would have to use Q-W/E which means she is already useless for the next 4 or so seconds (even more so if she used W to trigger it) cause she cant use her Ult to nuke anyone and have her Q on CD, AND you would end up standing pretty much next to Galio and his team, cause its unlikely you could hit him with your Q-E cause there should always be someone after you and that would obviously block your E.

And if you use your QR on Galio you already lost the teamfight most likely cause you have no damage for the next 4 or so seconds, and cannot do your full combo for like 10 seconds.
    League: Grxl-EUW
    Guild Wars: Grxl.5236 @ Gandara
    Diablo 3