Thread: Prot going oom?

Deleted

Prot going oom?

Hi just want to ask is it me or is something wrong and has been change with tank mana? I'm going oom in fight like in under minute, wasnt there before when tanked old cata heroics, now at news it does happen

Deleted
    I have had a little trouble to, not much though. Since a lot of the mobs in new HCs do magic attacks, your sanctuary buff doesn't give you mana back since it only applies to you dodging a melee attack. Those frost mobs at beginning of Hour of twilight is a good example of this.

Also afaik judgement got nerfed to recover less mana, not sure if it applies to prot or just holy.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2011-12-04 at 03:17 PM.

I noticed this a few times since 4.3. I'm having to switch to Seal of Insight to get my mana back up. Kind of annoying.

I haven't had any mana problems tanking any of the new heroics.

Deleted
    I've not noticed this at all, and I've been tanking the new raid and 5 mans pretty much non-stop since patch day. I can only imagine this coming close to happening if you were using Consecrate without Hallowed Ground specced, which is not exactly smart.

Deleted
    Sometimes I have to switch to insight to get my mana back, really annoying. Mostly on add fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    Sometimes I have to switch to insight to get my mana back, really annoying. Mostly on add fights.
    this is what you do. Switch in the middle of the fight if you have to, your censure stacks will stay up
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Deleted
    they changed judgement you can swap spec about if your having issues. I did have an issue at he start but i made a few adjustments and now its fine. Defiantly its more of an issue than it once was. Just make sure you macro or use your mana regen on cooldown and at the start of the fight.