Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Reminds me of the downed U-2 plane that almost sparked the cold war in to the end of the world, but in this case no pilot was harmed.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Iran can go ahead and do this. if there was one of another enemy country over U.S airs im sure we would shoot it down too.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a US "spy" plane in Iranian air space, and the Americans think its the Iranians fault, that's really typical. If it was somebody else's in American airspace, especially f it was from he middle east I guarantee it would have been shot down.

Iran trashing our British embassy was one thing, but America really aren't helping by sending spy planes in. They are as suspicious of us as we are of them.

To think that a nuclear weapon wont be discharged sometime/somewhere in our life is naive. It will happen, just a matter of where and when.

Quote Originally Posted by Drihan View Post
    So the Iranians destoryed an indtruding aircraft designed for espionage and the US are bitching? I bet the US is gonna respond by bombing the shit out of that country too.
    oh i love self righteous people who read what they want to read
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Quote Originally Posted by Drihan View Post
    So the Iranians destoryed an indtruding aircraft designed for espionage and the US are bitching? I bet the US is gonna respond by bombing the shit out of that country too.
    What are you talking about? If (big if) the story is true the US wouldn't comment on it at all. There hasn't been any of that in this thread either. You're just looking to bash the US.

So Iran says that if it happens again they will respond beyond their own borders...

also i believe the CIA does not officially acknowledge the use of drones thought everyone knows its them

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grindewalld View Post
    To hell with those Americans....they should have not be there in the first place. They are like freakin cancer............take down some more
    Sadly there is no cure for cancer yet.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

it's a spyplane, you don't send spyplanes to a country and expect them to look up and wave at the camera, seriously. If I found a spycamera in my house I'd flush it down the toilet, this is no different.

All in all I'd say grats to the iranians for some nice shooting, they get to scream bloody murder from the moral highground for a bit. They're not stupid enough to actually do something drastic like declare war. it's a game, nothing more.

Iran "says " they have shot one down doesn't actually mean they have...the response from the yahoo article "The Iranian military's response to the American spy drone's violation of our airspace will not be limited to Iran's borders,", looks to me they are just covering themselves if they decide to take action over the sanctions they have been getting.

10+ Year Old Account
    An unwelcomed guest.
    I bet USA will come up with a silly reason to invade Iran now.

Quote Originally Posted by Olo View Post
    What are you talking about? If (big if) the story is true the US wouldn't comment on it at all. There hasn't been any of that in this thread either. You're just looking to bash the US.

There've been several who have shown that's all their after since the thead started. "World police rampage over drone!? omg so west..."

Nobody wants to read. It takes too much thinking.

Anyways, it's interesting. But I'm sure there are more drones flying around where they're not allowed than most people would think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Oh you hippies always defending anyone but the US. I'm sure your paranoid delusions are real and the US is evil! The more info the civilised world has on such countries the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Alwek View Post
    An unwelcomed guest.
    I bet USA will come up with a silly reason to invade Iran now.
    If we needed a silly reason to invade Iraq, it'd be that the UN found evidence that they tried to make a nuclear weapon. Not that they shot down a drone that we don't officially recognise existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambush View Post
    Can we bomb them now?!
    After the celebration of the 4 millionth Iraqi assassinated, over 20 years, not before.
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2011-12-04 at 05:25 PM.

this thread has been invaded by nation bashing euros. who would have thought that was gonna happen! (kinda like how it happens in every other thread)

First, no proof. Logic says there should be a lot of pictures. Second, this isnt the first time such claim is made by Iran this year. Proof was never shown. Therefore, propaganda.

Deleted
    Mod Warning: Remember guys, NO nation-bashing here!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Oh you hippies always defending anyone but the US. I'm sure your paranoid delusions are real and the US is evil! The more info the civilised world has on such countries the better.
    You do realise that SENDING a spy drone (which is a military technology) over foreign soil is an act of war?

basically our tax money had wings and iran torched it, if anyone should be mad, it should be the us citiczens =D