Well I stopped playing Wow Over a year ago and played cata for only 1 year ago and Paladins never seem to have much Love I wanted to Post this on the feedback that Blizzard is asking about the talents for mists of pandaria I hope that if you guys like my idea suggestion someone will try to post it for me.

My General Idea is that the way Talents are are terrible and i will explain why:

Lv 15:*Speed of light* is decent but it could be better like 70% speed, *Long arm of the law* is terrible while all other classes get speed runs of 50%+ we get 45%? and its only 2 seconds which makes it worst, it would be good if it had a "Visual" effect depending on your spec, as Ret to leave a trail of Holy burning fire(like when you use the nitro boosts but with holy flames) that it damages the targets that walk by it,as holy the same thing but it will Heal the players walking on it,as Prot same as Ret or something different, *Pursuit of justice* is terrible because how often will players have 3 charges of holy power without using it? i have a solution i have in mind which i will explain below then i will continue with the talents

*(New) a Passive Skill for ALL paladins that allows us to Regenerate 1 charge of Holy power every 5-7 seconds out of combat,why? you ask Dks have runes that work as holy power and they start with runes before they start a battle(as in they have all the runes ready for combat) they have skills that restores all the runes etc, warriors have blood rage berserk rage to make rage faster and do keep in mind that white attacks and crits create lots of rage easily anyone who pays a warrior will know what i mean you are never(rarely) rage starved,and rogues/feral/hunters start with full Energy so that can Burst the damage from the start they don't have to wait to build up holy power like us(yes they have to wait to build up combo points but i have a rogue and i know its very quickly) Reasons 1.by allowing the paladin to regenerate holy power it will allow us to be able to be better when targets try to kite or flee(example:death knights using chains running and getting runes back) and if we stay out of combat enough we lose our holy power, 2.it will allow us to start fresh to cast Inquisition for a fresh fight or start with a Word of glory to heal a friendly target in need, or to do a finishing kill with TV+HoW or to do a aoe(divine storm) from the start of combat who knows, 3.if you play a ret paladin you know that you have to wait 4.5(CS) seconds before you make another charge of holy power and 6seconds now that judgment gives holy power and yes i know that CS coldown can be lowered but the seconds are not a flat 3 seconds its always more than that(unless you have tons of haste and in a raid etc) so with this change it would help from the start of the combat.

Lv 30:*Fist of Justice* sounds good,*Repentance* should NOT be a option all ret paladins should get this as a ret skill for Heroics(or for low lvs to learn to CC) it now has a 1.5 cast making not so awesome on pvp,they should put something else instead. *Burden of Guilt* this sounds awesome to me also finally a snare! but why would you pick a snare when you cant cc...1st and 3rd talent make a interesting choice do you want to slow your target or stun it but repentance is out of the question.

Lv 45:*Blessed Life* it sounds ok but Holy and Ret will probably go for *Sacred Shield* since it can be a better Life saver,and sacred shield should have a health % shield just like many other classes seem to be getting shield like warlocks getting a shield = to 30% of his/her HP. *Ardent defender* this talent was soooo awesome back in Wot Lich king, But now it just seems Meh, heals you for 15% of your hp? its terrible it would be good if it was like a 30% hp and a passive like before reducing the dame you take by like 30% while bellow 30% the way it is now its just terrible.

Lv 60:*Selfless Healer* I don't like how it works its only usefull if you Heal others how much is FoL gonna heal for anyone's?back in WrathofLich we would spam FoL not because of how much it would heal us but because it would let us cast it while doing damage and it was instant it should have something else to benefit us like make it instant cast etc a additional effect.*Eternal Glory* Its way to random it wont be useful unless it was a 100% chance with a 8 sec coldown something like that.*Holy shield* Not worth it for a Holy Power skill it should be Mana not Holy Power, yet i dont like this talent this lv 60 talents don't seem as fun as others it should be some cool/fun active spells like other classes are getting like summon a squire/angel to help something Knight like.

Lv 75:*ALL the talents seem pointless to me. Nobody will ever chose*Veneration* the coldown is way 2 big it uses half of a prot/ret mana *Clemency* a 5min Coldown? really? all classes are getting 3min max and we get 5 min just because we use hand of Freedom?its stupid talent and it should be removed.
*Acts of sacrifice* I never really liked this talent i only grabbed one on it in the past to be able to remove snares i believe that all ret should have a skill that lets them dispel snares since every class(at least most) in the game can kite them. this tree should also be replace with something awesome.

Lv 90: (++This Last Tree should be changed because ALL of these talents are talents RET Had and by default we should have them or some++)
*Holy Avenger* Yes this sounds all nice and cool i actually like it but remind me the coldown on it if your ret? 5 mins it should be a a 3min coldown tops also remember that this talent Remake Version of Zealotry another talent we ret had .
*Sanctified wrath* you see we Ret paladins used to have this talent so by default we should have it the moment we choose ret tree and all specs should also have it since it can be dispelled or stolen so easily.
*Divine Purpose* Yet another talent that we Ret used to have and should have by default.
in conclusion they need to remake lv 90 and almost all of them since they where poorly done, look at the warlock talent tree they actually make you bite your lips to think what to grab(which it actually is good) but on this one you don't.

Skill changes and new spells:
*Templar's Verdict:It should have a additional effect Look at DS for example it heals you when you use it but we dont use it anymore so the heal effect is a waste of time, TV should have 2 things a DoT that deals X Damage Over time over 6 seconds and during each Tick to heal us for the damage done.or a flat Healing for say 20% of the damage done. this would make TV feel much more special.

*Crusader strike: it should have additional effect something simple yet something! like debuff,reduce healing done to target,let target take extra holy damage,a DoT if they don't implement the dot for TV just a simple something you know.

*Judgment:its now getting a debuff that makes target take x % of extra damage that's decent but the damage it does is terrible unless target has censure on it, it should be a more heavy damage regardless if target has censure or not.

*(NEW)a Leap/Charge: Yes everyone has suggested this but Blizzard always says something like" we don't want to make classes look alike" really? warrior charge,feral charge,feral leap,ghoul leap, pet charge, rogue shadowstep,Metamorphosis charge/leap,demon charge,Monk flying kick(which is a charge basically),priest leap of faith if i am missing one please do tell me, Paladins can get a charge or a Leap with a 20 second coldown not a 2min or 1 min coldown and upon landing dealing a Splash Holy Damage or Boost our next CS/TV/HoR by X % of damage "Ashbringer's Leap" sounds awesome to me.

I have more Ideas but lets stop here.
Thank you all for Taking your Time to read this i Hope I get a Good feedback from you guys and i Hope that IF someone likes my idea/ideas will consider to post it for me on the blizzard Mist of Pandaria Forums
Would you Kindly(from what game is that!)