Warlord Zon'ozz Focused Anger reset question

hi I do have question, when do I need to reset boss Focused Anger buff? How long I need to allow for ball to bounce in raid before reseting this stack? Thanks

depends on tank and healer gear, and skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

we go for 5 (3 ranged, 2 melee) bounces per phase, which usually leads to 3 and a half phases before we kill him
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by bybis View Post
    hi I do have question, when do I need to reset boss Focused Anger buff? How long I need to allow for ball to bounce in raid before reseting this stack? Thanks
    Search "NavarrJenkins" on youtube and find my channel. I recently put up our first kill of Warlord Zon'ozz as a strategy guide for entry level geared groups. I would link it but apparently I've not posted here enough times to unlock the linking ability yet.

We went for 5 bounces (3 off ranged, 2 off melee) and then let it hit the boss, because our overall team gear was just entry level for dragon soul. Teams with higher gear levels should be able to take more stacks which also means more damage to the boss during the following phase which means quicker kills. With our gear level and number of stacks being taken we just did beat the enrage timer. I'm new to bear tanking and tanked it with 378 item level equipped. Our healers were 373-376 item level equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by NavarrJenkins View Post
    Search "NavarrJenkins" on youtube and find my channel. I recently put up our first kill of Warlord Zon'ozz as a strategy guide for entry level geared groups. I would link it but apparently I've not posted here enough times to unlock the linking ability yet.

We went for 5 bounces (3 off ranged, 2 off melee) and then let it hit the boss, because our overall team gear was just entry level for dragon soul. Teams with higher gear levels should be able to take more stacks which also means more damage to the boss during the following phase which means quicker kills. With our gear level and number of stacks being taken we just did beat the enrage timer. I'm new to bear tanking and tanked it with 378 item level equipped. Our healers were 373-376 item level equipped.
    nice channel bro, thanks for info

Quote Originally Posted by bybis View Post
    nice channel bro, thanks for info
    Thanks for checking it out! I'm new at it and appreciate any comments as I learn to offer good and useful content.