Thread: Skyrim Kinect

Skyrim Kinect

What I am posting here is essentially a response to Cliff Bleszinski's (of Epic Games) recent comments that he would like to see Skyrim utilizes the Kinect. A Skyrim where you could "cast my spells using my hand", and create Kinect games that cater to the non-casual audiance (Cliff's interview covered by OXM: http://bit.ly/tLHIaY).

What I have done is tried to create that exact experience he is describing. Using the Kinect and Skyrim on PC, I have made it so you can use both gestures and voice to control your character.

That means swinging your arm to slash your sword, casting spells with your hands, and thrusting your arm forward to block with your shield. This also means Dragon Shouts.

Of course there is going to be those who simply do not like the idea of motion gaming. There always will be. But for those, who like Cliff, want to see Kinect functionality taken to the next level. This may be the starting point.

I would love to hear comments and feedback from the mmochampions community!

Cheers,

KinectFAAST

WOW this is really impressive! Dunno how long I would play like this. Kinda makes me wish I bought skyrim for pc Great job OP!

Cliffy B is hot. Ahahahaheheh.

The biggest problem for a game like this on the kinetic is not the fighting, its the moving. It just looks so tedious.

Moving the camera around and traveling to clarify.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is just amazing!