Poll: What do u want to see Lucas arts focus on next?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    grim fandango 2

SWTOR will get it's development from Bioware with small investment from Lucasarts. Honestly? Give me Republic Commando 2 dangit! The first one was incredibly fun and I loved the books, so I'd love to see more Commando. Even if I could roll one in SWTOR.
    "Every time I see that commercial for this movie I laugh."
    "Which one?"
    "The one with the vegetarian bedazzled vampires."

Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    The first two Battlefront games are arguably some of the most fun games that have ever been created. Hoping the 3rd one is not a disappointment.
    I can't recall where exactly I heard, or how someone got the idea of it, but I've heard that Battlefront 3 is in the works by some garbage dev with an average critical review of 5~...
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

I honestly hope they don't make a Mass Effect MMO because it would essentially by SWTOR reskinned unless they make it a sandbox MMO or strip away a lot of the RPG elements.
    They could make an MMO-TPS, then it'd be unique, not many of those around, I'd not accept hotkey combat in Mass Effect beyond secondary abilities(spells), that game's all about shooting!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well since Lucas Arts has next to nothing to do with SWTOR or KOTOR outside of licensing, those are kind of out. I really, really want Battlefront 3. I'd even enjoy seeing a Force Unleashed 3 if it was done by a non-lazy developer. QTEs are not substantive gameplay even if they are only used as the kill mechanic for every large enemy in the game. Plus a game should really be more than 4 hours long and use more than three settings. That totally ruined TFU2 which could have been a good game.

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lumicide View Post
    I can't recall where exactly I heard, or how someone got the idea of it, but I've heard that Battlefront 3 is in the works by some garbage dev with an average critical review of 5~...
    Rumors of that game have been floating around forever. Everytime a game convention rolls around and there is a secret time slot for an announcement people always insist it is BF3. Then it ends up being something terrible like Star Wars Kinect.
    Last edited by conscript; 2011-12-05 at 02:35 PM.