Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Life itself is a great gift that some ppl for lots of reasons or just one, cannot see that it is.

About immortality for greater knowledge and to experience everything that is about to happen and look a back in time to see how things changed, to get experience, knowledge, yes i would love then to be immortal. I'm a person that would like to see everything happen and experience everything. Basically, what you said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Potential is the greatest gift. Nothing happens that wasn't a potential outcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    the fact that i won the race before birth is the greatest gift in life.I mean out of thousands if not millions of children my parents could have conceived i won and was born, winning a race with such odds makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world, but looking at the big picture i guess there are about 6 billion people right now who have won that race too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    The fact that im actually living. Its not likely when i was a sperm that i would be born, let alone be born into a decent family, and born in someplace like the United States where i have human rights. I could have been born in the middle of africa, and died of some kind of disease before i even made it to the age of ten.

So yeah i believe the greatest gift is the fact that im alive and enjoying life
    Let me just stop you right there, we humans who live in the United States of America aren't 100% free... we have laws regulating what we can and cannot put in our bodies... sounds like freedom to me... not.

OT:
    The greatest gift is life itself, because once it's over, there's absolutely nothing.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, and if everyone could become immortal the planet would become overpopulated, hell, it already is overpopulated..

Ejaculation is pretty great, mastrubating or sex... both ways are great. lol (I'm probably gonna get infractioned for that)

If I could choose something that does not exist and make it real I'd want to be able to control my dreams like in Inception, to be able to create a world in my dream and make it everlasting.

I love the idea they had when they made that movie.

family, friends and love
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Ejaculation is pretty great, mastrubating or sex... both ways are great. lol (I'm probably gonna get infractioned for that)

If I could choose something that does not exist and make it real I'd want to be able to control my dreams like in Inception, to be able to create a world in my dream and make it everlasting.

I love the idea they had when they made that movie.
    So basically you wouldn't mind being trapped in a dream for ever?? What if if you got tired of it? What would you do? Yes... sucks. Other than life being a great gift reality is also a good gift. No we don't know if this is reality, but tbh we won't find out any sooner or find it at all. This is the only reality we know and it's pretty damn good, pretty real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    The fact that im actually living. Its not likely when i was a sperm that i would be born, let alone be born into a decent family, and born in someplace like the United States where i have human rights. I could have been born in the middle of africa, and died of some kind of disease before i even made it to the age of ten.

So yeah i believe the greatest gift is the fact that im alive and enjoying life
    ^ This so much, just being born as a human instead as some cockroach or dung beetle, automatically makes you a very lucky person.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2011-12-05 at 12:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    a large penis

Being born in a time with amazing technology, and far more approaching swiftly.

Within a few decades I'm sure any organ can be grown, and DNA changed to anything. Just think about it - people will be able to change their eye or hair color genetically, or heck, even their race or sex at the cellular level. What incredible freedoms are just around the corner. And to think, I'm young enough to experience them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    So basically you wouldn't mind being trapped in a dream for ever?? What if if you got tired of it? What would you do? Yes... sucks. Other than life being a great gift reality is also a good gift. No we don't know if this is reality, but tbh we won't find out any sooner or find it at all. This is the only reality we know and it's pretty damn good, pretty real.
    I have no clue, it depends on the circumstances I suppose, I'm just thinking about the artistic possibilities, the power to create anything... without taking things such as gravity etc into account... I'm not sure i could grow bored from doing that, there would always be something to create or fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If I never found out it was a dream, would it be so bad?
    Putin khuliyo

To see someone else be happy because you love them.

From person to person? Understanding.

To be born with or otherwise get on your own? Would agree with potential.

Bacon

/thread
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

The greatest gift in life is life itself, probably.

Or the internet.

why hasnt this been said yet?

my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    hmm...Death.

10+ Year Old Account
    As my Grade 4 teacher always said, "The greatest gift in life, is giving some ones life back!"