Am I ready to tank FL?

I've recently returned to my Prot pala after 4.3. I'd started gearing him to tank right before FL hit and completely lost interest in him as my progress on my dps characters were at a point where I just didn't care to tank for our alt run.

I know the mechanics to all of the fights, and I'm knowledgeable as far as mechanics when it comes to prot tanking. I've always just been a little on stats for prot palas.

So what it comes down to is are my stats up for going 7/7 barring I have a average to decently average group (having to PUG now as no one wants to alt run FL)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...irect/advanced

Get rid of all your blues or you will be hated by the whole raid man, sorry to break it to you, but it's way too easy to get 359s even 378s now, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be in mostly 378s

Quote Originally Posted by sctrojans1112 View Post
    Get rid of all your blues or you will be hated by the whole raid man, sorry to break it to you, but it's way too easy to get 359s even 378s now, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be in mostly 378s
    This is hardly a valid answer.

As you said blues are easy to get rid of, and I'm working on it. I don't know if you've play WoW recently but drops are still RNG. I had other pieces with priority for upgrading via JP first.

Yep, you are more then ready to tank FL normalmode, maybe even the easier heroics in there.

Even the first 4 bosses in Dragon Soul should be doable in that gear.