Deleted

New old enchanting recipe?

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/78348/f...n-executioner/

They're adding a new TBC enchant? Why? This seems a big strange. Or is this a mistake?

If so mongoose is still better I believe..

they removed executioner from the game in 4.0.1

Now they put it back in.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

They had to remove it as it was armor pen in tbc...surprised they bothered to update it...was the enchant graphic unique?

Executioner was an really good armor penetration enchant before they changed it in Cata to crit instead. But now it's crit and pretty much useless.

Remember this looks kinda bad ass on Grandmarshall Claymore (Two hand sword)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Yep, it's a unique "glow", and hadn't been available since the old Zul'Aman was pensioned off. Suspect it's mainly back for the looks and for completism's sake.

Deleted
    Its for Auctionhouse-Twink's, time to look pretty <3

Deleted
    Ah I see. Well it'll sell well because casters finally have a mongoose equivalent.

Yeah, it was probably just for the looks aspect, it was always very popular.