Tracking rogue buffs

Was wondering what people would suggest for tracking recup and SnD ?
    Life is better with sound effects.

Try Rogue Power bars (Link Below)

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rpb-20

It not only tracks Recup & SnD, but also every buff and debuff. You can add specific buffs and debuffs as well in the options of RPB. Just type in the name EXACTLY as it shows up in your buff or debuff area and set a color for it. It'll show up in the respective bar.

Enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.

I use ForteXorcist for that. Got timers for everything and anything if you want too. It supports all classes
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

I like 'need to know' for tracking buffs/debuffs. Its simple, light weight, easy to use, and benefits every class. It allows you to set up timer bars for any buff/debuff, arrange them in groups on the screen, and set size color etc. Its similar to fortexorcist from what i understand, though ive never used that one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im not a fan of having bars so I use TellMeWhen. It is pretty easy to set up and can track damn near everything you would ever want it to.
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

Thanks for the quick replies :~)
    Life is better with sound effects.