Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ultraxion 10man can't see fading light debuff

Alright, the debuff of Fading Light does not appear on my ui, is anyone else having this issue?
    Please, tell me if you are suffering from the same issue and if you know how to fix it, I need help

If you can see debuffs, you should be able to see fading light.

It affects tank + one other. Do you actually have the debuff?

The only fix to that is to go back to the original wow ui stripped of anything but the very essentials for that fight... its only something on that fight so it wont last forever.

Any UI with Debuffs shown should show it...

Yeah, we were having problems with this tonight as well. For me, it was working fine, no problems, for most of our attempts, but then randomly every now and then it just wouldn't show up where it should. Same with Sated not showing either. Just had to guess when to leave twilight and luckily, each time was fine.

Deleted
    a screenshot usually helps to fix your problem faster

On Wed I could sometimes see it on my debuff bar, sometimes it was on the buff bar, other in the raid could not see it anywhere... DBM was worthless doing the countdown at wrong times so I had the honor of being the one person to die on our kill -.-

For next reset I am armed with a handy in-your-face power aura that leaves no room for doubt. Use it for Shrapnel on Madness as well

If your UI doesn't show it, get an addon that will such as power auras and should be ok.

Bandage yourself. Look for the debuff. That's where it'll be. If you are lolbad you can also make a powerauras warning for it should the big blue dbm letters not be enough.

There has been a know bug where the fading light debuff, shows up in your buffs. Everyone saying "if u have a debuff u should know" obviously have no idea what your talking about. Sucks to know that u actually have the debuff but cant find anytype of countdown. 1st week dbm wasn't giving us any warnings so made a power aura, and fixt
    Last edited by Flotis; 2011-12-05 at 12:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Download
    Power Auras

2) in game type /powa

Click 'new'

3) Settings

From top:
    Glow - remove tick
    Orange bit is for the possitioning of the debuff icon
    Use Own Texture - add tick
    Activated by - choose 'Debuff' from the list
    Name of debuff - Fading Light

Than continue to add a timer.

4) Timer

Timer settings:

Show - add tick

Just like before, the orange bit is to adjust positioning of the time.

haha had the same problem a very simple solution is making a macro /click ExtraActionButton1 should do it..it worked for some of our raid members

One of our tanks was also claiming that he couldn't see the debuff. I recommend making a PowerAura for it, like someone above me suggested.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Happened to our priest; she downloaded an addon called Bison and everything got sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by jesusiscool View Post
    haha had the same problem a very simple solution is making a macro /click ExtraActionButton1 should do it..it worked for some of our raid members
    Erm.. that has nothing to do with the Fading Light debuff. You are talking about the Heroic Will button (which people with fancy UIs are also having problems with).
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Having your button not appear on your ui is a little different than your debuff not showing up altogether

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Erm.. that has nothing to do with the Fading Light debuff. You are talking about the Heroic Will button (which people with fancy UIs are also having problems with).
    ahhhh yesss sorry lol -_- still getting spell mixed up =P ignore my comment

One of our raiders reported the debuff moving upwards each time he got it. And he was already running absolute minimal UI.
    Myself with a hellton of addons doing all sorts of random stuff and gathering a crapton of error messages every time I log in displayed it perfectly fine. Yeha.

Except the thread is not about THE BUTTON at all. Haha is on you

you got a LOT of choices to fix the issue.

- make use of focus target, have yourself as focus target. chances that you can see the debuff there are good.
    - make use of unit frames that are actually capable of displaying debuffs bugfree
    - install deadly boss mods, it will warn you when you got the debuff, no need anymore to stare at your debuff list
    - use powerauras or weakauras

Quote Originally Posted by Jacus View Post
    <PAC CONFIG>
    You could of saved a lot of time/space by just linking the code.