Strafing keybinds?

Hello, I normally play warrior, so I dont really need to strafe. However I just rerolled hunter and I was wondering what you ranged use for strafing keybinds? Or do I not need to strafe? Note I also have a razor Naga.

10+ Year Old Account
    my only directional keys are Q (straf left), W (forward), E (straf right). Turn with your mouse, you get loads of keybinds this way.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Deleted
    If your meaning the strafe keys as in Q and E then I always keybind them off strafe, by keybinding them off strafe makes my rotations easier plus to I can still strafe by simply holding right-click and pressing A or D :]

No, the keybind you don't need is turning. Strafing is way more of use then turning

And I use A/D

Deleted
    Everyone needs strafe its the fastest way out of things on the floor, mine are left bound how they are.

rebind your strafing keys to your turning keys.
    turn using the mouse.

and lol you need them on your warrior, "keyboard turning warriors" are really not good. (charge through mob..., pvp,...)

10+ Year Old Account
    I removed my move keybind and changed them to strafe.
    so i strafe with A and D.

I use "A" to strafe right and "Z" to strafe left.

I use my Ring finger to strafe, my Pinky to hit Shift/Crtl, my Middle finger to hit close, vital keybinds and I use my Index finger to hit farther away keys.
    Last edited by Sunslayer; 2011-12-05 at 04:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Left Arrow and Right Arrow.

But that's because the arrows are bound to a thumb stick on my Logitech Game Pad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

A and D replaced for strafing anf Q and E used for spells with shift/alt mods

Deleted
    I prefer to use A/D as you shouldn't really need them turn. Free's up Q and E for keybinds I like easy access to.

I got strafe on A and D, Q and E is binded to other abilties.

A- strafe left
    S- run forward
    D- strafe right

then you can bind Q,W,E to abilities. Also a little off topic but reckful strafes with Z and X and binds every key above it. I'd like to try it but 5+ years of A,D is hard to forget.