Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    i make gold in battlegrounds.
    remove insignia from every person i kill -> 50 silver.
    profit.
    farm bloodthirsty and you can make a vial of sands to gift your self for the achievement.

problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by maaike View Post
    it´s not like PVE pays for the costs of pve... the loot from bosses is not enough for gear/enchants/repairs/gems/reforge/respec etc... i also need to have additional activities to earn money, so why shouldn't pvp have that too?
    Daily questing is PVE. Just for the record.
    Farming mats can be considered PVE aswell and buying mats off the AH requires gold(or honour which we need for gear/PVP enchants) to begin with. People shouldn't be forced to do stuff they don't what to do.

I wouldn't say removing durability damage is the answer. I'd say the answer is either reward some silver for a HK. Some gold for a bg win/arena win. Or some PVP dailyies that could tie in with WSG+AB+AV rep or stand completely separate.
    Last edited by hammock; 2011-12-06 at 02:43 AM.

I think they should give 15G for your first win of the day.

Before 4.3 came out, the only thing I was doing was pvping on my toons. It did cost a lot of money to repair/gem/enchant. That being said, every honor point you earn is converted to gold at about 100honor=15G. So the first BG you win, you get your CP and you can convert your honor into 75G.

Once I had my characters capped on honor gear I started to make a lot of money doing BG's. In the case of a loss I still make 15G every BG.

Arena's are hard on the dura of your gear. While I agree that we should get a little bit of money to help, we don't need much. Learn to use the honor trade goods vendor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loot corpses. If you get any of the Darkmoon Faire rare(blue) quest starting items, they sell fairly well.

I've made 27k since Sunday off of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    Loot corpses. If you get any of the Darkmoon Faire rare(blue) quest starting items, they sell fairly well.

I've made 27k since Sunday off of them.
    does that work in the arena? or just bgs as i thought only bg's you can loot enemies corpses but if darkmoon is an exception then thats awesome.

also make sure you got your guide book on you so u can get the 250 grisly quest done as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    does that work in the arena? or just bgs as i thought only bg's you can loot enemies corpses but if darkmoon is an exception then thats awesome.

also make sure you got your guide book on you so u can get the 250 grisly quest done as well.
    Just BGs. I got like 8 in 1 AV and sold each for 1-2k.

Not that arenas have been available.
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    Sell arena boosts. Many people want 2.2k achievements etc. Can quite easily get some 1700 dude to 2.2k for 15k during one night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrikspya View Post
    Sell arena boosts. Many people want 2.2k achievements etc. Can quite easily get some 1700 dude to 2.2k for 15k during one night.
    People who complain about durability probably aren't the type to be able to boost.

People will seriously QQ about anything...

U can get enough honor for a celestial from 1bg win if ur lucky, 2 at most, thats a good 50g at least right there

I dunno why they never just gave 1-2 gold per completed arena match. Would add a tiny monetary goal to playing matches in addition to covering Dura costs.

How did i QQ i just suggested something..

Worst case its 5g a match and thats putting it as high as it ever would be most of the time its a few silver or 1 gold aka not a big deal at all. If thats too much of a price to pay then you are screwed on wpn enchants and gems. You dont pay for your deaths just the dmg your gear takes from the other players hitting it and your wpns from hitting them which is tiny.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    when i try to help my friend get capped isn't annoying to have to pay gold and play for 45+ minutes for all 10 games.
    What's the problem here? If it "isn't" annoying, then everything's gotta be alright, right?

I've never repaired any of my chars (warth glad) because of arena. Is this something added lately?