Trinket Tweaking

Hello all. Just wondering about getting some advice on my trinket set up. I am/was using (reg) Vessel of Acceleration and (reg) Apparatus. Creche dropped off of Ultraxion and I won the roll. It seems/seemed a no brainer to replace apparatus. I'm not missing something am I? I don't think i can link my armory on here yet, but it's Throwsbigrok on Gnomeregan. My hit and expertise are fine, not that they would matter with these two particular trinks, but still. Any help or confirmation would be appreciated happy questing.

Deleted
    By the looks of it, Vessel of Acceleration probably forced your apparatus to proc crit :/ don't think this is ideal, but if it is intended then Creche of the Final Dragon gives more crit than apparatus would (I think)

Assuming 4.3 hasn't changed rets stat weights then Mastery should be better than crit.

yea, I would always want apparatus to proc mastery. If vessel is causing it to proc crit, then switching apparatus to the creche should alleviate that problem. plus all that strength is still better than the elevated crit rating. Strength > all. Thanks for bringing that up, I'll try to check that out.

Deleted
    52 Strength vs 2540 Mastery (strength is static though, so it would benefit most of your moves). The apparatus proc takes me from 16 mastery to 31, provides quite a large damage boost. I also have Varo'then's Brooch from the well of eternity, this takes me up to 37 mastery with apparatus up. A total gain of 3689 mastery from both trinkets. Just some numbers to think about.