Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    2300/2643 :s
    Macbook Pro i7 2.66GHz OSX Snow Leopard Bootcamp Windows 7 Ultimate
    Mac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz 8GB DDR2 NVidia GeForce 7800GT

Quote Originally Posted by datrupimp View Post
    im at 900, but last night it seemed like a ton of "good" alliance were running and i didn't win any bgs for a while
    Damnit why didn't I play last night, just gave up for today after 0 wins and losing 9 in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I am not. 1700/2730 and I already feel like killing myself, will likely stop at around 2k; not like the headstart's exactly needed either way, I'll instantly have a 3.3k cap the first week RBGs are open again, it's hardly going to make a difference.
    how did you get above 1650 me and a friend are capped at 1650 although we should be able to get 1800 or smth like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Pretty much going to be a late night for me. Feels like a second job. lol.

Deleted
    1300 so far .. :|

/shrug

i'm at 960 out of 1800. i (for whatever reason) capped out on arena cp on monday, and because I'm oceanic time, that cp was converted to honor with the new patch the next day. so 410 cps into the next 6 days of the 'new week' i had 'capped out' on cp, so i had to submit a ticket which was answered 2.5 days later. but at least they did release the cap on my cp so i'm free to continue up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    They are not. Blizzard has confirmed that any conquest you earn in this down week you get to keep.

OT: Yes, I was capped Tuesday. Took 43 games total to get it.
    Alrighty, blue post link?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    how did you get above 1650 me and a friend are capped at 1650 although we should be able to get 1800 or smth like that
    Played 5's the last week of the season, got cap from 5's. If you didn't play arena the last season, your cap is going to be the default one.

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account
    Almost capped thank god 1450/1650
    xquzive -

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Played 5's the last week of the season, got cap from 5's. If you didn't play arena the last season, your cap is going to be the default one.
    yeh but my cap isnt the default one its ~1800 but cant get more than 1650 points
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Did it last night. Basically with a win a day 700 points and 19 more wins to cap.

Deleted
    yeh but my cap isnt the default one its ~1800 but cant get more than 1650 points
    Ooh I see. Sorry, misread what you said. That doesn't really make sense, then, everyone I know can get points up to their cap.

Deleted
    im fully caped at 1650 but playing bg's as a warrior is frustrating to the extreme

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Lucky you having a good class :/ I can't seem to bring myself to do it on my warrior (
    My warrior was my main before my DK, I got tired of being permarooted so I switched. Never looked back and have barely played the warrior since.

more horde blowing today

Did you play on your highest rated team the week before the season ended?