Deleted

spell announce/fade addon?

I have searched for previous threads but it returned no matched results.

Is there a current up to date addon that announces when I have used certain abilities, such as lay on hands, guardian of the ancient kings, shield wall etc etc and when then have faded?

I cannot seem to find any addons for this.

EDIT: For clarification purposes I mean an addon that announces to my party and/or raid that I have enabled a defensive CD and when that CD (if applicable) expires.
    Last edited by mmocbf530e60ab; 2011-12-05 at 04:55 PM. Reason: clarification

10+ Year Old Account
    Announce via text? I used to use "thatjusthappened" and it's very customizable. However, I am not sure if it's being maintained or updated still. Worth a look into though.

Not sure what you are looking for, but it could be that DroodFocus is the mod that will accomplish what you are looking to do.

Deleted
    Sorry yes I meant announce via either say/party/raid chat.
    Thanks I'll take a look at it now

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by tenzing21 View Post
    Not sure what you are looking for, but it could be that DroodFocus is the mod that will accomplish what you are looking to do.
    Not quite like that, Raccerover's thatjusthappened is similar to what I was thinking. Just I didn't think they would require so much console command work.

I have found something pretty much which is what I was talking about but it is no longer updated and people have said it contains quite a few bugs now.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rsa

I quite literally meant something that announces to the party when I activate (for example) a defensive CD and when that effect expires.
    Last edited by mmocbf530e60ab; 2011-12-05 at 04:54 PM. Reason: add clarification