HOLY, Darkglow or Lightweave?

Yea so im wondering if I should use Darkglow(spirit) or Lightweave(int) enchant? Right now i have 3000 spirit + Heart of Unliving (880 spirit) and geared for Haste. I run 10 mans only and was thinking which cloak enchant was better for me

Lightweave. It's mana regen, healing throughput increase, and great to use with a shadowfiend to re-gain mana.

Almost everyone will say PT/LW, since transient int is a verrrry strong stat. The extra throughput you get from it usually outweighs the MP5 gain from HS/DG.

I did a lot of math on this when 4.2 hit, and it turned out PT/LW were still vastly superior. Things to keep in mind, though:
    (1) the value of spirit goes up with ilvl, while the value of int goes down. Take a hard look at the mp5-regen formula to convince yourself this is true.
    (2) the value of spirit also scales linearly with the length of the encounter.

I'm going to make a very bold prediction based on the sims I've run. HS/DG might be the way to go by the time you get to HC Madness. As always, time will tell.
    Projecting my stat weights at current ilvl for a 12-minute encounter, I show Int at 6.91, and spi at 5.98. Spi's value will go up as I put on more gear, int's value will fall. DG/HS average spi is higher than PT/LW average int.
    A lot of people think I can't really apply simc to healing, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
    Lightweave. It's mana regen, healing throughput increase, and great to use with a shadowfiend to re-gain mana.
    Definitly this.

Quote Originally Posted by Funknotic View Post
    Right now i have 3000 spirit + Heart of Unliving (880 spirit) and geared for Haste.
    That seems like way too much spirit to me...I have 2900 spirit and using foul gift + heroic jaws as my trinkets. I use PT and LW enchants. I'm not having mana problems at all so far. Spine of Deathwing was the only fight I even had to be careful with my mana on, and that problem went away once we learned the fight. (2 healing 10 man dragonsoul, btw)

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as Intellect will have an impact on our mana pool/mana generation, it will be the best stat. So: Lightweave.
    Resurrected Holy Priest