Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    she is a fembot
    Lucy Liu! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by dabros View Post
    it sounds like she doesn't like you and is trying to let you off easy
    While probably the case...

I have really terrible chronic pain and have, several times throughout my life, lost all sex drive or sexual attraction due to it... Its pretty horrible stuff and is really depressing. Usually its something that passes in a week or two but I had it stay around for about 4 months while bouncing around on different muscle relaxants, pain killers, antidepressants (In small douses they're good relaxants for muscle tention) and pain management techniques. On top of that the feeling of burdening another with your problems can lead you to some poor choices.

While my case is... uncommon, it could be something along those lines that due to physical pain or emotional problems shes just not attracted to anything and feels that shes just dragging you down with her.

Been there, done that, it sucks and I'm lucky my fiance stuck with my through all of it. Let her go if she wants to go, don't hound her but be supportive of any choice she wants to make.

And of course as stated above occam's razor tells us that she just maybe asexual.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Sounds to me like the relationship is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Atsuma6626 View Post
    This was about a week after the dumping.
    It's just an excuse. Find someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Most people here are fools. "she has yet to meet a real man", "she is bisexual"? Bullshit. Remember occams razor, the most likely solution is usually the correct one, she is most likely asexual. I have a friend that is the same way, he finds neither gender attractive.
    You, like most people here, are a fool. Asexuality means you reproduce with yourself (not masturbate, actually reproduce). Now, applying Occam's Razor to this situation, I think since nothing like this has EVER been documented, it is probably not the most likely solution.

She's obviously tired of a relationship and needs to be by herself. Anyone that's not attracted to either gender is the culmination of three things: 1) a liar, 2) wrong, 3) severely damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    You, like most people here, are a fool. Asexuality means you reproduce with yourself (not masturbate, actually reproduce). Now, applying Occam's Razor to this situation, I think since nothing like this has EVER been documented, it is probably not the most likely solution.

She's obviously tired of a relationship and needs to be by herself. Anyone that's not attracted to either gender is the culmination of three things: 1) a liar, 2) wrong, 3) severely damaged.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality

What you're referring to is a hermaphrodite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

The "A" in this word is basically the same as "Not", like in Atheist or Asocial.

You can not be interested in sex and still be "Right in the head" or whatever. Sure, it goes against our "purpose" in life, which is essentially to pass our genes on to offspring, but by the logic a lesbian or gay person is also a liar, wrong, or severely damaged. Which, I can guarantee you, most are not.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2011-12-06 at 06:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhiteWolf View Post
    Why don't you ask her? She's probably just sick of being with someone and needs time alone.
    Mostly that, also we missing lot of details like how old is she (very important details)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    You made her relise she no longerlikes men?

jk ofc

Could be depression which has lead to no sex drive. It would also make sense considering you said she is feeling no emotions.

I've met two other girls like that. One isn't interested in anything sexual at all or even romantic. The other one has felt deep attachment, but it didn't feel romantic, and they enjoy masturbation, but don't want anyone to touch them and don't feel particularly attracted to any gender.

Some people are just like that. It's not normal, but hey, no one is normal.

If she feels like it is a problem for her and not just part of who she is, she can seek therapy or maybe get her hormones tested. She should also look into side effects of any medications she may be on, especially anti-depressants (SSRIs in particular).

Maybe she likes androgynous people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually that means the oposite, that shes trying not to hurt your feelings too much.

But there are people just not interested in sex and to them a bf or gf is meaningless its better to be alone.

Has she been reading any books or watching movies about sustainable development or any green peace propaganda?

Saying she might be asexual because she has never met a "real man" is one of the most ludicrously ignorant things I have ever read on this forum; there are many, but this one just takes the cake.

It's possible for people to not be like you.

She is a psychopath. Has no feelings.

Or she is just lying because she feels bad for you.

Either way your best course is to move on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsuma6626 View Post
    Oddly enough I thought this might mean shes lesbian so I sent her a few pics of women.
    You Gentleman, you! Stay classy

This is kinda what my ex said aswell, I went stright into the trap and befrending her though. Found out she was a lying bitch and wasn't trusted, so cut out all contact after one year after the relationship ended. Never been this great before! Got a new girl and everything, and the ex ain't fucking up my life anymore.

Long story short; Try your best to forget her, she will have sex with a bounch of guys 'n girls 'n dogs. But it's not your concern anymore I'm afraid.

Get drunk and fuck some random girl, it actually helps! (Atleast a litle bit, for some minutes... bleh....) Start dating! : D
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    You can say goodbye and move on. Or you could talk to her and be her friend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as gender related threads are not allowed.