Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

4.3 Holy Paladin - How much spirit?

Title says it all. (Patch 4.3)

With how much spirit you roll?
    Do you raid? or just heroics?

I've seen people play 1900 - 2500 spirit.
    I ask this cause some feel, they need more mana regen. (including me)

you always need more spirit. And if you don't think you have mana problems you are doing it wrong.

I never stop stacking haste/spirit if I dont sacrifice int for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    I never stop stacking haste/spirit if I dont sacrifice int for it.
    This. I do however never run out of mana. Rolling with 3097 spirit at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutorial View Post
    This. I do however never run out of mana. Rolling with 3097 spirit at the moment.
    isnt the JP trinket with 321 int and on use spirit better regen then the maloriak trinket?

You say it and got Jar of the ancient remedies equipped, which is horseshit :P

Anyway, never stop stacking spirit, with prioritizing just int over it

Quote Originally Posted by deviancee View Post
    You say it and got Jar of the ancient remedies equipped, which is horseshit :P

Anyway, never stop stacking spirit, with prioritizing just int over it
    Still have that equipped from the DS raid.
    To be honest, it rocks on manavoids.

Besides I still have to see a decent replacement dropped. Jaws never dropped for me.. fml.

I have a boatload of spirit (3.1k raw spirit and using Tsunami Card + H Jaws). My Holy Pally is my alt (5/7HM FL, never got around to Baleroc, and 5/8 DS). So far in DS, I haven't had any real mana concerns. Not used to judging so little though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    Not used to judging so little though.
    I've been running LFR for about 6 times now just to get that under control, it's a huge difference from pressing the keybind every few seconds. At first I always found myself without it because I was trying to get used to do it every minute..

10+ Year Old Account
    haha yeah judgement is a little learning curve but im around 3.2k CR, WTB blue crystal from ultra for everything =D

Quote Originally Posted by Dairyking101 View Post
    haha yeah judgement is a little learning curve but im around 3.2k CR, WTB blue crystal from ultra for everything =D
    ^^^^^^

I never had so much fun as a Holy Pally before until this fight. Radiance spam was too wonderful!

And I'm still judging too much =[ At least once every 10-20 seconds for sure. It just comes so naturally.

Deleted
    I'm at 2.6k spirit unbuffed.
    I'm doing progression raiding (8/8 ds atm and in the race of hms of course )
    I don't feel any need to have more spirit atm.
    At certain fights it would be nice, but if you know how, you shouldn't ever go oom
    Saying that I finished Madness with 50k mana.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    isnt the JP trinket with 321 int and on use spirit better regen then the maloriak trinket?
    I have both. It's niiiice. *grins*
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldriel View Post
    I'm at 2.6k spirit unbuffed.
    I'm doing progression raiding (8/8 ds atm and in the race of hms of course )
    I don't feel any need to have more spirit atm.
    At certain fights it would be nice, but if you know how, you shouldn't ever go oom
    Saying that I finished Madness with 50k mana.
    Madness Phase 2 is a joke. It only requires one or two heavy heals on the tank and everyone to press their button on time.
    I went into Phase 2 with 90% mana. Heavily undertuned fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutorial View Post
    Madness Phase 2 is a joke. It only requires one or two heavy heals on the tank and everyone to press their button on time.
    I went into Phase 2 with 90% mana. Heavily undertuned fight.
    thats because you raid 10 mans i guess, and its not even trolling.. and how can that mode even matter, eh :P

Only fight I've even come close to OOM on was Spine and that's cause I was doing it wrong (was beaconing the tank instead of the new debuff target). Other than that it's not really that intensive. Although I do have a 384 iLevel and 3143 spirit, might be one of the reasons it's easier (figures all my 391's outside of Jaws were the first things I replaced in DS).

Deleted
    well, it depends, most guilds unfortunately like to kill the healer's fun and even heal morchok nh with 3 heals rather than having the healers anything to do whatsoever. If you are in one of those guilds, spirit should not be an issue. When it comes down to heroic stuff which require 2 heals because of high dps needs (I remember lord rhyolith prenerf) you might consider to stack spirit as much as possible (ofcourse still with int being superior).
    Im sitting at 3069 spirit unbuffed so far, and I'm looking forward to two healer fights. Besides, more spirit and mana just means more expensive heals so you can, when you know your gonna be fine anway, outheal druid hots before the take effect and therefore over-hps these damn guys and blame them for their massive overheal. (honestly this is the only thing I see a challenge in when healing stupid 10 man nhs with 3 heals) ! : P

anyway, cant speak for 25 man, not raiding this

10+ Year Old Account
    Same as most of the others about 3100 or so. It makes me feel comfortable, even though I am not using it most of the time.

10 Man HC Morchok will be a 2 healer fight.
    Can't freaking wait cause that's a fight made for holy paladins.

Stack as much as you can. I'm sitting on 3173 fully raid buffed. The only fight I find I struggle on mana with is Madness but I'm spamming out 20K hps for 14 mins :P