Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492

    Sylvanas Transmog sett[Need help]!

    This is what i got atm!
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33950028

    Does anyone know a mail version "lookalike" of that head or something similar(better perhaps?)
    Or do i have to sacrifice 5% agi for awsomeness?Believe me i will :P
    And i can't seem to find the model of boots and gloves which Sylvanas is wearing any ideas?
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  2. #2
    for the helm, maybe the wotlk pvp helms?

    they look like a hood. although i dont think any are black

  3. #3
    I'm sorry but "Sulvanas" name will just ruin it in the end. As for your question, there is no mail helm that looks anything like that or colored.

  4. #4
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenion View Post
    I'm sorry but "Sulvanas" name will just ruin it in the end. As for your question, there is no mail helm that looks anything like that or colored.
    Sulvanas was just a placeholder since i dont want to use my real mains name and because sylvanas was kinda what i was aiming at lookwise,I'd never use a wannabe name ingame^^
    But for the head i decided to go with the relentless head and it worked out pretty cool(still got the leatherhood for RP though) :P
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  5. #5
    There are some chainmail coifs you can get, the textures aren't that nice though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidusbr View Post
    Death who? Oh the guy from the login screen...

  6. #6
    too bad that stupid link still doesn't work.. wanted to see it

  7. #7
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiwo View Post
    too bad that stupid link still doesn't work.. wanted to see it
    This is how it turned out It's just an RP-sett though, Not what im normally sporting.


  8. #8
    Nice!

    What gear is that?

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    11,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    This is how it turned out It's just an RP-sett though, Not what im normally sporting.

    Not bad man. Dunno why you'd wanna look like that whiny bitch, but it's a pretty decent approximation.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  11. #11
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Not bad man. Dunno why you'd wanna look like that whiny bitch, but it's a pretty decent approximation.
    If im supposed to look at my character for 8 hours/day she might aswell look hawt

  12. #12
    the helm is leather though, not mail

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwetz View Post
    the helm is leather though, not mail
    You should probably read the rest of the thread sir.

  14. #14
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwetz View Post
    the helm is leather though, not mail
    Indeed it is

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasmunk View Post
    You should probably read the rest of the thread sir.
    Oh yes, thank you, kind sir. It seems I should have, I missed something.

  16. #16
    it's maybe a bit late to reply to the thread, but as said on the beginning of the thread, the Hateful Gladiator's Chain Helm is a wotlk pvp helm
    this hood is black (with bit gold, so not completly perfect) it's a mail coif and as far as I know, it's the only sorta black coif available

  17. #17
    i have a ranger look for my hunter

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n%C3%AB/simple

    not quite matching, and havent logged on it for quite a while, but its the best i could do
    I see Stupid people!

  18. #18
    thought you might like these. combined this set myself. do notice one is in the 3D viewer of wowhead (for the look of the belf) the other is my actual mail xmogset ingame (yes full mail) hope you will enjoy.


    wont allow me to post pictures cause i just joined mmo-champ. when i stumbled across this thread.

    so check facebook and search for vitiosus the-insane. i think you will like the pics i made esp for this thread

  19. #19
    Personally, I would get the Cataclysmic Gladiator's Longbow (LINK:http://www.wowhead.com/item=73470#.) for a Sylvanas look. Always wanted it myself, but I don't like playing hunter -.-

  20. #20
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Viti View Post
    thought you might like these. combined this set myself. do notice one is in the 3D viewer of wowhead (for the look of the belf) the other is my actual mail xmogset ingame (yes full mail) hope you will enjoy.


    wont allow me to post pictures cause i just joined mmo-champ. when i stumbled across this thread.

    so check facebook and search for vitiosus the-insane. i think you will like the pics i made esp for this thread
    That looks pretty cool! I have long since stopped playing WoW but I appreciate the effort you put into it, thank you!

    I'll add your >>picture<< to this post so others may see it. Perhaps someone else finds it to their liking as well.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •