Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My Razer Diamondback has been trucking away since I bought it for the launch of Half Life 2.

That's over 10 years of use.

Sadly you can't get them any more. My missus got a Copperhead, and it was uncomfortable, and got clogged with dirt all the time (cat hair is the devil). When it dies, there will be mourning.

Razer 5months
    Razer 7months
    (no more Razer!)

Roccat 6months
    (no more Roccat!)

Logitech G500 6 years (stil working)
    Logitech G700s 1 year (the current one)

Personal experience talking, my gaming mice tend to last about 2 years on average. But I admit to being a mouse slammer and shameful at maintenance / cleaning.

Deleted
    in a period of 4 years:

Logitech G500 3 months( no, seriously..)
    Razer Naga 2012 1 year 8 months(this one is not good with dogs:P (my dog killed it.))
    Razer Naga Molten about 7 months(first one that gave me trouble, in its defense: i did drop some soda on it)
    Razer Naga 2014 1 year 4 months and counting.

personal oppinion is that the naga works for me, altough im somtimes clumsy or my dog like me angry:P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DisRuptive1 View Post
    My Logitech G5 Laser mouse has lasted at least 8 years.
    8 years
    Had my Logitech MX lazer 1000 for 9 years, say what you will about logitechs brick mouses, but them mouses last forever!

Had my naga now for... 6 years?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    If it's a razer, not very long. I had a naga quit working after 4ish months (lazer just quit) and this 2nd naga I have now had the left click quit working (I took it apart and fixed that myself)

4 years on my razer naga and its still going strong. I never had to take mine apart either.

the warcraft mouse lasted me 7 years

5 of which i spent raiding everyday for 4 hours on top of the 12 hours of normal pve/pvp use

around the 4th year one of the buttons got stuck.. managed to fix it but never was the same.

now, the left click and mouse wheel are almost gone.... about to replace with another one of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the original Naga blue one, 12 buttons on the side. Still have it but it has developed a double clicking issues which I need to fix again. New mice is bloody expensive
    -K

Well i had a Naga 2012 and it lasted for about a year and a half the sensor stopped working, but my Steelseries Rival is going strong minus the rubber part coming off where my thumb rests

I've had a Logitech MX1000 working flawlessly (apart from a replaced battery) for ages. It's now about twice as old as this thread.
    Bloody necro posts.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Please pay attention to thread dates. Necro posts are against the rules a majority of the time.