Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shadow Priests you spending tomorrow VP?

? if yes, on what?

I'm Disc/Shadow, and I'm happily buying a cape next week =] Still wearing the rep cape from Hyjal, and I was never keen on the Wings of Flame itemization. Also, there is no cape drop in DS that I see.

My alt will be spoiling me with Splinterfoot Sandals (boe spirit/haste boots) this coming week, but that's also because I'm last in line for cloth gear in my 10m. The boots off of Blackhorn have better sockets.

I purchased a wand this week (Scinctillating Rods, spirit/haste) despite having heroic Trail of Embers. This is only due to me not owning a spirit wand, and I'm primarily a healer. I also bought this knowing I'd still have enough VP to purchase a cape this coming week.

I'll get boots from alt1, bracers from alt2 and I'll most likely spend the valor on the main for the spirit / haste cloak. If the shift in stat weight with the new set turns out to be true I'll get the BiS cloak lateron.

Cape, because I passed on every Wings of Flame for specs that would get more out of it. Besides, it will be bis for the tier so I can fit an epic red gem in it without feeling bad.

Bracer: Hit Mastery
    Boots: Spirit/haste
    Cape: I can't decide if Nano > or the spirit haste one then reforge to mastery.

The BiS list states Nano as BiS but thats at a higher gear point then I am.

Probably ring and wand (that's 1950 vp total) because the ring is a bigger upgrade from crystal prison band than the cloak is from heroic wings of flame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomew View Post
    Probably ring and wand (that's 1950 vp total) because the ring is a bigger upgrade from crystal prison band than the cloak is from heroic wings of flame.
    this, And I'll also get boots from an alt, since I won another pair of wrist in DS

I'll get Cloak and Wand from VP
    Then ill buy the tailoring bracers, BoE drop belt and Valor boots off of trade chat.

definitely the cloak first, after that it doesn't matter.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cloak should be high on your priority list, since it's best in slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tihr View Post
    Cloak should be high on your priority list, since it's best in slot.
    the one with haste or the one with mastery?

The one with Haste and the sexy red gem slot

One of the cloaks is BiS until HM so I'm going to be buying that tomorrow. Other than that I guess I'm selling bracers, heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Buying the BoE Spirit/Haste boots on an alt, already got the Spirit/Haste wand last week and I'll get myself the Spirit/Haste cape this week.

After that, I think I might start selling BoEs, since I don't think there's much else great for us from VPs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cape and wand, then buying boots on an alt, then waiting for pattern for bracers to drop so i can get them made

Deleted
    Taking the belt first.

Despite the cloak being BiS and perfectly itemised the belt is simply a bigger upgrade right now.
    The intellect gain of 384 to 397 is greater than that of 391 to 397. both gain a gem socket. both hitcap me. both leave me over any haste that may be considered important.

Sure, if the belt drops in raid and I win it I may be a little pissed but I can still use the belt for healing. Cloak next week either way.

Boots from an alt. Not sure if to buy the bracers on an alt also for progress this week or if to just wait till we get the crafted recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucapa View Post
    I'll get boots from alt1, bracers from alt2 and I'll most likely spend the valor on the main for the spirit / haste cloak. If the shift in stat weight with the new set turns out to be true I'll get the BiS cloak lateron.
    This exactly. By the end of the last WoW-week I was about ready to cry from teh amount of horrible pugs I had to go through to get VP on 2 extra toons.

Deleted
    Cape because it's BiS, everything else I can replace.

Cape first as shadow.