The alphabet is starting to annoy me.

so i do a lot of moving around, going to friends houses and what not. and i do a lot of swapping and removing storage devices, internal hd, external, usb, SD card, etc. I also have a lot of large file downloads going all the time (yay for deciding to watch bleach, 120gb DL for the first 340 episodes)

So many times when i fire up my computer, drive G is suddenly drive D or H or whatever, and i have to go into my downloads, move the DL location, recheck them all, etc, or try to shuffle my drives until the one shows up on the letter i want.

Is there any way to change them around without the hassle?

Deleted
    You can change the assigned letter of a partition in the Disk Management console. You can also mount a partition as a folder inside another partition.
    Last edited by mmoca371db5304; 2011-12-06 at 01:17 AM.

Ah the things i feel like i should have known but apparently didn't

Thank you, you saved me quite a bit of hassle.

You may want to skip some of the Bleach filler ;/
    (92-109)
    (168-189)
    (230-265)
    (317-342)

Unless you like to watch filler eps.............(no one likes to watch filler eps).

But yay for watching Bleach! Make sure to watch One Piece after > if you havn't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorzz View Post
    You may want to skip some of the Bleach filler ;/
    (92-109)
    (168-189)
    (230-265)
    (317-342)

Unless you like to watch filler eps.............(no one likes to watch filler eps).

But yay for watching Bleach! Make sure to watch One Piece after > if you havn't already.
    wow. I've heard things along those lines but thats some serious shit. 30 episode chunks? the hells in all that? I don't mind a little filler, somewhere along the pacing of fairy tail doesnt bother me as long as their fun to watch but... O_o wow