Thread: Dumb question

Dumb question

I'm in the market for a laptop. My question is when I buy the new laptop will I have to buy the original game and all the expansions if I want to play WoW on it, or can I use my old expansion cds?

You can still Install the game with your old CD's, but you can't activate your account with them anymore after you've used them.

Log in to your battle.net account at (us/eu).battle.net, go to "Manage My Games" or "Account", click World of Warcraft. There should be an option called "Install / Reinstall the Game".
    Here you can find the installer.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonepony View Post
    I'm in the market for a laptop. My question is when I buy the new laptop will I have to buy the original game and all the expansions if I want to play WoW on it, or can I use my old expansion cds?
    For future reference: Game clients are free. You're paying for the account access.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.