New Pandaran Dance - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Unfortunately considering Blizzard is American I doubt this very much will even be seen though to be fair the dance is quite common

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

Unfortunately considering Blizzard is American I doubt this very much will even be seen though to be fair the dance is quite common
    That is what the Dance studio is for. that is pretty hardcore though.

for some reason, that dance reminds me of my little pony...

oh right, it was the dance the big bad did in the first episode of the second season. for that reason alone, i'd love if it would be implemented, but i think it's not going to happen.

regardless, the pandaren dance will be like anew pokémon: it's ugly, some will like it, some will hate it, but in the end, it's still a ripoff of something that's far more funnier.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

looks stupid pass and next

Can't be worst than male worgen