Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    The reason it was never fixed in the PTR was because no one reported it. They thought that if no one knew that they could get away with it.
    i think vodka said they reported it.

Quote Originally Posted by PickledOnion View Post
    There's no such thing as an 8 day suspension, nice try.
    Blizzard might have chosen to ban players for 8 days to lock them out of a week of raiding (the same week that heroic Dragon soul will be available)

Quote Originally Posted by PickledOnion View Post
    There's no such thing as an 8 day suspension, nice try.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/2i6kwsn.png

Its true... look up things before you talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbycakes View Post
    Fucking. This. I guess fixing things and saying "YO MY BAD, IMA JUST TAKE THIS LOOT AWAY AND BE ON MY WAY" is too much for Buzzard entertainment. It's a good thing the first fights in DS are going to be atrocious because they can't design more than 1-2 good encounters per tier for the life of them, otherwise the lost progression time might actually matter.
    Too bad you can't fix bugs that aren't reported or are otherwise unknown. You sound awful bitter, go use your soapbox to platform your hatred for WoW elsewhere. For the life of me I don't understand why people so vehemently bash or defend the game. It's like they want to be a part of some movement, some cohesive group, when really they should just play games they enjoy and leave the bitching out of it.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

I hope Blizzard enjoys losing tons of subscriptions. This is going to kill the game because no one will follow all the crappy little guilds getting world first.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is in no way Blizzard fault, The pple knew that they would be caught and were dumb anough to do it. Sorry EU, US is taking over now.
    Lets Go Vodka & Blood Legion !! Blizzard got balls, first bold move in along time. Just gained more respect from me. You break the rules you get banned plan and simple !!

This is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnep View Post
    I hope Blizzard enjoys losing tons of subscriptions. This is going to kill the game because no one will follow all the crappy little guilds getting world first.
    It's the guilds damn fault for doing something that could get them banned. They knew that and still took the risk.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to play or subscribe to follow guilds, so I'm pretty sure this won't have any effect on subs, short of a few people maybe quitting in protest or something. But again--who cares? Play the game if you like it, play a different game if you don't.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Deleted
    fair enugh to cheat the way to world first's then? hell no..

Dramatic much? You think people play the game to watch big guilds go for world firsts? They can do that without playing.

Anyway, I know 8 days sounds like a weird number but if it was only 7 days then they would still be able to get loot from heroics in this lockout. By extending it to 8 days they completely lock them out of heroic loot for a week.

Oh what is in 8 days, swtor pre release? bye newbs

Quote Originally Posted by Morbycakes View Post
    Fucking. This. I guess fixing things and saying "YO MY BAD, IMA JUST TAKE THIS LOOT AWAY AND BE ON MY WAY" is too much for Buzzard entertainment. It's a good thing the first fights in DS are going to be atrocious because they can't design more than 1-2 good encounters per tier for the life of them, otherwise the lost progression time might actually matter.
    these people getting banned found a bug and exploited it REPEATEDLY knowing full well that it was against the rules. they deserve everything they get from blizzard and more.

if you find a car unlocked and steal it, is the judge going to let you go free because you didn't break into the car before you stole it? no. you're still going to jail to be Bubba's bitch.

Not trying to be a dick, but the 8 days seems fair. Should have made the top pve guilds miss their heroic reset for next week as punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    Too bad you can't fix bugs that aren't reported or are otherwise unknown. You sound awful bitter, go use your soapbox to platform your hatred for WoW elsewhere. For the life of me I don't understand why people so vehemently bash or defend the game. It's like they want to be a part of some movement, some cohesive group, when really they should just play games they enjoy and leave the bitching out of it.
    see:

i think vodka said they reported it.
    Please stop pretending to know anything about what you're talking about. I'm pissed because I enjoy playing WoW, not because I hate the game. Just because the developers are morons doesn't mean they didn't make a good game. Now go back to clearing 6/7H where you belong please.

---------- Post added 2011-12-06 at 04:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
    these people getting banned found a bug and exploited it REPEATEDLY knowing full well that it was against the rules. they deserve everything they get from blizzard and more.

if you find a car unlocked and steal it, is the judge going to let you go free because you didn't break into the car before you stole it? no. you're still going to jail to be Bubba's bitch.
    If you truly think this, I wish for all the help in the world towards your mental state.

(Insert unknown guild here) got World First Heroic (insert Dragon Soul Boss here) **************

*None of the best guilds in the world were able to compete.

What a great tier this is going to be..........

Anyways, SWTOR comes out in 8 days, if I like the break I'll probably just cancel my sub and give it a shot.

Inc mass suicide from every banned player in Paragon who had their dream of getting world first Heroic Deathwing CRUSHED.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    (Insert unknown guild here) got World First Heroic (insert Dragon Soul Boss here) **************

*None of the best guilds in the world were able to compete.

What a great tier this is going to be..........
    It'll be good to see some other guilds up there. You know, ones who don't CHEAT.

the /cackle emote is very appropriate here I think.

Does anybody on the planet play WOW to follow the progress of guilds they aren't in ? Would anybody quit the game because Paragon didn't get a world 1st?

That's about the most pathetic thing i've heard in my life if true.

Besides it seems most if not all the top guilds did this and they are normally weeks ahead of the competition for world 1st anyway...