Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lovin' the daily blink

Quote Originally Posted by Drekavac View Post
    That's ridiculous. Take away the loot and worry about fixing your shit next time before releasing it Blizzard. "Hey guys lets ban 100s or possibly 1000s of players while we're already losing subscriptions like crazy!" "LOL lets do it!" And no I wasn't banned, I just think it's stupid.
    No, I think you were banned.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woot bans.. wait is that good or bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, new PvP gear that require 0 skill to get! Glad things are staying the same... my sub will still remain canceled as long as there's no rating requirement.

Daily Blink is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by toddless View Post
    I wonder if the daily blink is hilarious?

Bans aren't official yet. I want to see an official announcement first
    You won't see an official announcement, as Blizzard does not publicly discuss actions it has taken on player accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad cheaters got banned. I would honestly expect the same thing if I did it.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

not allowing the top guilds to compete for world 1st by banning their players is such a lame move, they had plenty of PTR time to find bugs.. and its such an obvious bug they basically baited these guilds to exploit it. Its like a big red button in the middle of the screen that says DO NOT PUSH. What the hell were they expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The LFR tool is dumb and misleading. They advertised it as being a raid you can do multiple times in a week with no lockout. I don't ever remember reading that if you participate in a boss, you are locked regardless of whether or not you roll. It's also pretty ridiculous that if you roll on the Chaos orb at the end, you get locked. All around, there is absolutely no benefit to doing raid finder more than once a week.
    Perhaps you should get in on a fail group then, with lockouts active. Then I'm sure the benefit of no lockout will become clear after a wipefest. :>

---------- Post added 2011-12-06 at 12:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rockdontroll View Post
    not allowing the top guilds to compete for world 1st by banning their players is such a lame move, they had plenty of PTR time to find bugs.. and its such an obvious bug they basically baited these guilds to exploit it. Its like a big red button in the middle of the screen that says DO NOT PUSH. What the hell were they expecting?
    They were expecting them to report it rather than exploit it.

nice lol, i hope alot of core members of some guilds got 8 day banns so its harder for them on this first week on heroics lol not to be mean i just want more than paragon to kill everythign first =P

I will say that the timing on these bans seems too deliberate to be true.

I hate looking at the concept art. It looks so cool, but what actually translates into game looks so much different that it's almost unrecognizable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The LFR tool is dumb and misleading. They advertised it as being a raid you can do multiple times in a week with no lockout. I don't ever remember reading that if you participate in a boss, you are locked regardless of whether or not you roll. It's also pretty ridiculous that if you roll on the Chaos orb at the end, you get locked. All around, there is absolutely no benefit to doing raid finder more than once a week.
    The no lock out means that you wont be locked out of normal or heroic ... not that you won't get locked form the LFR. -.o Blizzard isn't stupid, they aren't going to make a super easy raid and just let every one and their brother gear up in hours. If people got the wrong idea that is their fault, its still a raid, easy mode or not. If you cant farm normals or heroics in a day or two then you can't do it to the LFR.

As for the bans, good. They aren't better than anyone else and time they learned that, they should have been smarter than this. Cheating, and they want to be called the best? Pft. Anyone who cheats to get a leg up are worse than "baddies" e.e
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Oh boy, new PvP gear that require 0 skill to get! Glad things are staying the same... my sub will still remain canceled as long as there's no rating requirement.
    Certainly seems rather elitist of you, but I don't take PvP seriously at all, so that is my bias talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Conical View Post
    I've seen a shaman on my server with the Cataclysmic Legging already enchanted / gemmed.. anyone have any idea how?
    The BH boss was available for about an hour when the servers went live. They quickly hotfixed it, but I guess they didn't bother taking away that loot.

The no lock out means that you wont be locked out of normal or heroic ... not that you won't get locked form the LFR. -.o Blizzard isn't stupid, they aren't going to make a super easy raid and just let every one and their brother gear up in hours. If people got the wrong idea that is their fault, its still a raid, easy mode or not. If you cant farm normals or heroics in a day or two then you can't do it to the LFR. As for the bans, good. They aren't better than anyone else and time they learned that, they should have been smarter than this. Cheating, and they want to be called the best? Pft. Anyone who cheats to get a leg up are worse than "baddies" e.e
    A lot of people that did it only did it because others were doing it. Because of what Blizzard has done in the past with handling suspensions to exploiters, no one really knew what they would do this time. This unsureness led to everyone and their dog exploiting LFR. Honestly, the only one at fault here, is Blizzard. This bug was also reported during PTR. So again, the only people at fault here are the people working at Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Here we come, classic skill vs gear argument (again).
    So, pwning new comers with gear to you is very skillful, hmm?

Oh yea, getting "gladiator" doesnt require ratings too, all you need to do is get into the top 1%.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-12-06 at 06:30 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

how about DS heroic raids will they be out too?

Quote Originally Posted by Tnep View Post
    A lot of people that did it only did it because others were doing it. Because of what Blizzard has done in the past with handling suspensions to exploiters, no one really knew what they would do this time. This unsureness led to everyone and their dog exploiting LFR. Honestly, the only one at fault here, is Blizzard. This bug was also reported during PTR. So again, the only people at fault here are the people working at Blizzard.
    Blizzard explicitly states in their terms of service that you are not to exploit any bugs. "Other people did it" and "I didn't know what Blizz would do about" aren't excuses in the slightest. The only people to blame are those that chose to exploit the bug rather than report it. They knew what they were doing was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by rhastadude View Post
    how about DS heroic raids will they be out too?
    Judging by the blue post, yes. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-available-yet