Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got it on my main during the first week of WotLK when very few people knew what to do. That said though, I have managed to do it several times since then, including once or twice during cata. The other team just have to be really really bad and your team has to be really really good.

Now Stormpike Perfection and We Had It All Along though.... those are a real pain in the ass. I've managed to get them both once, on different alts, during the time achievements have been in the game..... fuck that zzzz

Deleted
    have your dps focussed on locking down the opponements dps..
    use CC as much as u can instead of just trying to nuke your foes.
    and healers dispell the freaking tanks ffs!:P
    if they get dispelled and the dps which want to nuke them down get ccd
    you get free time to move away.
    organise a group and try to do it that way..
    Last edited by mmoc5329830a3e; 2011-12-07 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colbor View Post
    I have yet to see a game where people don't burn down the Demolishers as soon as they pop up. Do you have to organize a premade on the opposite faction, tell them to not blow up the Demos, and hope you get into the same BG as them? This is nuts.

Got most of the ridiculous achievements back in the day when 10vs1 games were quite common.

Deleted
    I recently got my Battlemaster achievement which i started back in wrath. Back in wrath Demo's still carried passengers and were slow as snails compared to Demo's today so it was quite easy to lock them down, not to mention the dmg that was flying around at the end of wrath (patch with cata talents and scaling) Poor bastards literally exploded in a matter of seconds. These days the best bet is to get a premaid with the latest gear with everyone having AV enabler addon and cheese through the achievement.

funny, i got the achieve today, we defended for the full 10 minutes and the alliance pretty much gave up and left us alone for the attacking phase

this achievemt is very tough since the rnd bg realmpools have been merged. i got it 2 times at night when the opposing faction hat less players.
    i was very lucky yesterday on my alt when the opposing faction had nearly only healing classes as bots, but yeah: rng achievement now.

Deleted
    I actually did this yesterday in a random BG, second time.

Best way to do it is a premade. All you need to do is steamroll the enemy in the defense round so hard, that they give up in the next one.

Only if the other team sucks is the only way. With everyone decked in ruthless right now, you would have to be extremely lucky to get this achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    i got it randomly in wotlk gues you jsut ahve to defend them
    The only way you can defend them is if the enemy ignores the catapults at the start. They are just so weak and spawn a few seconds too early (the enemy will have a few seconds of free up-time on them).

I got it during WotLK when Battlegrounds could start with one side completely outnumbered.

Whene the enemy can't win the first round, allot of people will just let you ride free in the second.
    Requires allot of luck and/or crappy enemies.

I have the achievement, got it ages ago. It's a bit like other luck based achievements from BGs, you might not get them for a lifetime unless you get an uber premade.

Its funny because i actually JUST got this achievement doing a random with some friends on our 80 alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like most people said you need luck with getting lousy opponents. When I got mine i think we had like 250(they had 15-20 at best) honor kills we obliterated the other team.

Is it possible to jump into a demo and try to ride it into the water before they destroy it with some luck ofc. Once in the water, chances are people will think the driver is retarded and won't bother trying to destroy them?

Just asking not stating as a viable way.

10+ Year Old Account
    get it to where you defend first and win that flawlessly, chances are if you beat them down hard enough they will just give up