Deleted

Launcher login issue

Anyone has a solution to this? When i try to login it gives me that error "email, password or security code incorrect.Please confirm login or contact us"

Also:
    - I have security questions set
    - I tried reinstalling the launcher
    - I tried changing my pass for like five times
    - I tried changing security questions

Nothing works, same error even though on site login credentials work fine

I also searched the swtor forums, found no solution posted to this

why are you doing this now?

Deleted
    To download the client first of all so i dont loose time on launch. I also tried calling support and some error message that their line is down.So kinda worried now, wont be able to login when game starts

The launcher is down. I wouldn't take it to heart right now. You can't know if the error you're getting is what the actual issue is.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have 8 days to download/patch the game.
    Unless you got an e-mail telling you the launch client is ready for download there is nothing to do with the launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherkkan View Post
    Anyone has a solution to this? When i try to login it gives me that error "email, password or security code incorrect.Please confirm login or contact us"

Also:
    - I have security questions set
    - I tried reinstalling the launcher
    - I tried changing my pass for like five times
    - I tried changing security questions

Nothing works, same error even though on site login credentials work fine

I also searched the swtor forums, found no solution posted to this
    You searched the SWTOR forums? They are not up right now. Neither is the login server (the one the launcher connects to).

Wait a few hours, when the site maintenance is done, you'll be able to login and patch.

Deleted
    I have been trying to do this for three days now. Initially i thought same maybe its a problem with their servers.But now dunno what to think

Quote Originally Posted by Sherkkan View Post
    I have been trying to do this for three days now. Initially i thought same maybe its a problem with their servers.But now dunno what to think
    As others have noted, everything is down right now, and has been since they ended testing. My guess is they are finalizing a lot of things, tweaking the servers, and streamlining stuff for the download rush when they announce that Early Access DLs are available.

I have had all these problems and more. It is useless to try and do anything while they are down. The system just gets confused. When they are up reset password. And remember to be patient and give it time. Lots of people doing this constantly. Took me 10 days and many tries to get it right. And it never works during the down time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tirzatoo59 View Post
    I have had all these problems and more. It is useless to try and do anything while they are down. The system just gets confused. When they are up reset password. And remember to be patient and give it time. Lots of people doing this constantly. Took me 10 days and many tries to get it right. And it never works during the down time.
    10 days, thats just ridiculous). Hopefully things will go better after launch.
    Thanks alot to all people who answered ill try again later when servers are up