Deleted

Quick question about preorder

I preordered digital standard edition through origin and i received early access code. Now i wanna know if this code is gonna be used only for that early access and later i will get another code for full game? i ask this because when i purchased i entered my other email and then when i created a clean account using another email address to redeem early access code. i dont know how will i get it when my emails are different if origin is on automated mode like steam.
    thanks

So you received early access information already?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wkhalifa View Post
    I preordered digital standard edition through origin and i received early access code. Now i wanna know if this code is gonna be used only for that early access and later i will get another code for full game? i ask this because when i purchased i entered my other email and then when i created a clean account using another email address to redeem early access code. i dont know how will i get it when my emails are different if origin is on automated mode like steam.
    thanks
    To the bolded part - yes, that's how it works.

As for the rest, i believe the email adress you registered the early access code to is the one that matters, however if you want to be sure write to either swtor or origin support.

Quote Originally Posted by wkhalifa View Post
    thanks
    When you log in to SWTOR, you use an email address. That address is where your characters are. Right now, we don't know if the code for the full game will be automagically entered by Origin, or mailed to you for entry on your own time. For most people, this does not matter, but for you I strongly, strongly, suggest that you contact origin, if you purchased the game digitally with a different email address than the one for your SWTOR account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you'll use the pre-order code for early-access play. About two hours before the game goes live, early-access play will be turned off. Then the game goes live. If you don't have the actual product code from buying the game at that point, you can't play anymore. People with digital downloads should have their product code well before play starts, so likely you'll be able to hit play at 12:01. People with physical copies must go and actually pick up the physical copy, pull the product code from inside the box, and enter it to start playing again.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild