Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thanks everyone! Anymore opinions/advice is much appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Carp View Post
    Thanks everyone! Anymore opinions/advice is much appreciated.
    I used to play mage before i quit, when i come back next week when my new computer is finished being built im re-rolling as a Worgen Warlock

I really enjoyed my mage, i was a frost mage and i loved it because i had a glyph of eternal water so i always had my minion, mages also have infinite water and food so they will never have reason for lack of health or mana. Mages also have good escape mechanism, blink, which is fun when wandering about and your bored too! also you can get polymorph glyphs for penguin and turtle if your up for a fun character! I got stressed out when it came to outland leveling and stopped leveling him at 69, and went back to my main. I had dual spec and my other was Arcane, which i found so stressful because yes, it was like massive spell spam, but i always found myself being constantly beat on by enemies while casting and having to blink in and out to cast successfully, i wasnt a mage noob who didnt understand how to use spells or anything, i used missiles and AE effectively but it just wasnt for me! I never tried out Fire Mage so i might try that when i go back

Id say try out both until level 20 then decide

- FuzzyX

I'm playing both right now, both are ilvl380

It's the firts time in Cata that I'm playing the mage because I got depress from the warlock-destro class, nerf bat since 3.4
    I don't like afflic and I am *so-so* demo.

I'm having some fun with the mage,
    Arcane is easy, 1 class button, spam Arcane blast until the end, then evocation, popular quotation Arcane mage is easy but you need to manage mana,
    Well, oom will surely cause you a problem. bUt it's the only thing you need to manage
    For a warlock, life tap problem solve.

I'm trying firemage but it seems you need the right piece of gear to go fire, pretty much a pain in the ass for that, if you dont crit you don't proc, if you don't proc, no dps meter topping.

I had some fun with the Mage but I still need to master fire mage. Arcane blast is easy and boring after a month and If you don't have a warlock in the raid who will apply the 5% crit buff, it's going to be your job

Sad thing with a warlock, like fire mage, it depend alot on the right of piece gear and warlock are not OP like they use to be. Maybe that's why I love my warlock better than my mage, it's a challenge to play, but I feel very desparete when I see a hunter with shitty gear doing the same amoutn of dps than me
    Last edited by Phuongvi; 2011-12-14 at 11:06 AM.