Deleted

Best Free Mmorpg

Well, thread title what is the best free mmo help please =D

I guess Lotro (Lord of the rings online) is probably the best you can do as far as free games go, if I hadn't played wow for 6 years before I would have stuck with the game.

Deleted
    DCUO is great fun for a few weeks, its plays and controls better then champions imo

Earthrise is going FTP and isn't to bad very laggy at times but the their working on it.

World of Tanks is actually fun, buts its pay to win I think

black prophecy is not to bad for a freelancer type space em up, easier then Eve to learn but I only put in a few hours game play- So im not to sure if this is pay to win also

They are not all RPG but apart from LOTRO there the only Free mmo i Can think of
    Last edited by mmocae06178e2b; 2011-12-06 at 07:23 PM.

I have alot of fun still with LoTRO.

What kind of game are you looking for? We can toss names around left and right but if you're looking for a specific type of game, most of them won't help.

redit:

Check out this thread, it's got a ton of F2P games on there. You should be able to find a few that interest you.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ee-Games-List?
    Last edited by Edge-; 2011-12-06 at 07:32 PM.

Runes of Magic is the one that most resembles WoW.
    Then there's the ones that others mentioned, and Dungeons and Dragons online (that's kinda WoWish, but requires very much group playing, not much solo stuff)

Deleted
    LoTRO I'd have to say is the best, in my person opinion.

To get the best or most out of those games you'll have to pay. If you want a truly free experience, I think I've gotten the most out of Vindictus.

Rusty Hearts
    http://rustyhearts.perfectworld.com/

Is a pretty decent, though very anime like MMO that has a touch of diablo, a touch of world of warcraft, and a touch of neither of those.
    It's a hack n slash, good for if you got a few hours to kill and some aggression to vent.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most WoW-like MMORPG is Allods Online. It's well-supported, well-made, runs great, and the developers have fixed a lot of the problems that plagued the launch. It's the only f2p MMORPG I play with any regularity.

Deleted
    The only 2 games that REALLY captured me were League of Legends and Swords 2.
    The former because I started playing with a group of friends, and this game is, hands down, the best team experience there is. Ever.
    The latter I kinda rolled in through a special promotion (gamecoach.tv, still active) and gave it a try. Enjoying it quite abit, mostly cause the 3 party mechanic brings something else to the table. Got 3 free NPC cards for registering at Gamecoach, can recommend anyone to give it a go.
    Also, APB Reloaded.. fun!
    Last edited by mmoc34f4e10060; 2012-01-30 at 02:02 PM.

Sometimes I think I'd like to be on some kind of MMO roulette. I don't know what I'm playing 'til I log in. And then, BOOM! Random F2P Korean grinder, preferably with friends. Man, that would be fun. Even if the game sucks, we'd enjoy tearing it apart as we play it, and then after that day we'd probably never see it again.

MMO roulette! I think there's a solid idea in there somewhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    They are all about the same, grindy with boring repetitive quests all having Female toons half dressed with huge tits.

If you play to the end, Allods and LOTR probably offer the best game play. LOTR gives the best story of them all but don't expect much in the end.
    Last edited by Auralian; 2012-01-28 at 05:53 PM.